Author Topic: AirScrew's 1 Year Anniversary Aces High  (Read 93 times)

Offline Airscrew

• Platinum Member
AirScrew's 1 Year Anniversary Aces High
« on: July 10, 2002, 09:05:51 PM »
Hi all, just wanted to say thanks for a great year. I realized today that it has been just a little over a year since I started playing this game and wanted to say thanks to BigWorm for getting me into the game, and the friends I've made, Squadmates RafBadder, Beeger, Shoulman, and AirDude (my son), former Squadmates Fatz, CPR, and Hulka, And to new Squadmates I'm just getting to know Longbow, Heckler, Lester, Rthus, Covlea, Kweassa, Jer216, Bloodstain, ElLobo, Pythons, Jonnyv, and Ghosthorses.

I thought I would check my stats for the past year and this is what I figured up,
4969 Sorties during about 723 hours of game time. 2381 Kills with 417 assists (2798 kills in my book) and 2487 Deaths (a lot of dying)
30 days worth of flying in one year, 6.8 sorties an hour, 165 Sorties per day, 1.8 kills per sortie, and 3.8 kills per hour.
Not spectacular or noteworthy I'm sure there are plenty of you that did a lot better than that. Just thought it was cool to look it up.

A Big to all the fellow pilots I have flown with and against that taught me, shot me, and saved me. SCMutt, SCBud, Melkor, SCBama, Eskimo, Animal, Heinkel, Urchine, Nuttz, AKCurly, AKWarp, AKChuklz, AKSWulfe, AKkobek, AKIron(ok all the AK's I dont have all night) Whels, Shane, Rip, Fester, FTseeker, FTER, FTJR, Tumor, (if I quit now I might leave someone out) Ghosth, SirLoin, Pyroman, Funked, AcidFunk, Fatty, Mason, Behindya, Rollo, DzD, DmdCoach, Hblair, Laz (I like reading his posts) Westy, CavemanJ, XAKL, Blacksheep, (ok almost done, few more) Slywolf, BoxBoy, Palerider, Mathman, (Hello despised enemies), WideWing, GreyWind, Ramul, Gr8White, pimpjoe, BigMax, Milenko, and whole bunch of others. If I didnt mention you its probably because the experience was too traumatic and it buried deep in my subconscience.
Thanks all its been fun, Heres to another year, CYA AT THE CON.

Finally thanks to HiTech, Pyro, Natedog, Yankee, Superfly, Ronni, and Aurelius putting it together,  putting Aces High out there, and putting up with us.

AirScrew
« Last Edit: July 11, 2002, 02:11:34 AM by Airscrew »

Offline dfl8rms

• Copper Member
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2002, 10:11:42 PM »
same here.  Not quite a year (11 and 1/2 months), but its been a fun year.  

Salute to the Flying Whirlpool of Suck for getting me hooked, specifically TheTick.   to HTC for building the AH drug. :D

Following in MajTom's stats trail:

1599 Kills, 2770 Sorties, 2098 Deaths [anything but a successful land] (yes I suck), and 18 2/3 days of online time.  Can't believe I've spent 5% of my last year of life online playing AH.  Good thing some of those were "milkruns".

Offline Airscrew

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2002, 09:30:16 PM »
My wife's comment......You mean its been a year since you started playing that ????:eek: .......

my how time flys when your having fun.

AirScrew