Author Topic: HAHAHAH HIV positive muppet to be introduced  (Read 654 times)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
HAHAHAH HIV positive muppet to be introduced
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2002, 02:10:59 PM »
there is more about aids because there is more aids

more drug abuse and butt bumping = more aids

not rocket science, is it?
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Charon

• Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2002, 02:32:53 PM »
there is more about aids because there is more aids more drug abuse and butt bumping = more aids

Most of the aids in Africa, and now China (scary stuff in some of the rural areas) comes frome heterosexual contact. Many of the infected are the wives and by extension newborn children of men of have strayed with prostitutes, etc. Now that it is out of minority (behavior) communites it is spreading at some alarming rates in the third world.

Charon

Offline Wlfgng

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.nick-tucker.com
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2002, 03:08:05 PM »
loosey.. er.. Lucy

Offline easymo

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2002, 03:57:45 PM »
Considering the number of priests running around loose, this might not be a bad idea.

Offline udet

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.angelfire.com/nd/mihaipruna/dogfight.html
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2002, 04:26:46 PM »
is the HIV puppet going to have sex with other puppets and infect them if they misbehave?

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2002, 04:30:21 PM »
I thought they already had two HIV possitive characters... Earnie and Bert.

Offline Cherlie

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2002, 05:04:09 PM »
This post will bring up more talk, esp those anti christians out there.

I heard HIV was invented by the CIA to control the black population of africa.

Also I heard that it was also to help deter many people being gay and it was issued by the Superpowers to control the over booming population of the world

If that is the case, didn't they think about the "normal" people who would have sex with african people? DUH!

annnnnnnnyywayyyy , if I know anyone with this horrible disease, I wish them all the best.

Offline Gadfly

• Silver Member
« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2002, 05:29:42 PM »
The chance of an HIV infection via blood transfusion is covered by the .01% chance of getting AIDS without indulging in risky behavior.

My main problem with the whole situation, is that the USA is somehow responsible to pay for the whole worlds AIDS situation.  We have done our part, and continue to do so, developing drugs and treatments for the disease.  Our citizens are educated about it and the rates are dropping.  Every other country has the responsability to do the same, and I, for one, refuse to pay for them to do so.

Offline Cherlie

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2002, 05:33:35 PM »
US and GB pay for everything these days.

I guess it is a good insurance policy.  Lets see Iraq attack the Western superpowers ands ee how long they can manage to survive without our help.

I dunno, you give a baby some candy and they start wanting more.

CB

Offline JB73

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2002, 05:39:09 PM »
My main problem with the whole situation, is that the USA is somehow responsible to pay for the whole worlds AIDS situation. We have done our part, and continue to do so, developing drugs and treatments for the disease. Our citizens are educated about it and the rates are dropping. Every other country has the responsability to do the same, and I, for one, refuse to pay for them to do so.

WTFG.. i don't know if there is a better way to say it!
I don't know what to put here yet.

Offline StSanta

• Gold Member
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2002, 08:17:23 AM »
Ealger wrote:

there is more about aids because there is more aids  more drug abuse and butt bumping = more aids

Actually, that's not true. The spread of HIV in the gay community has largely stabilized, and HIV amongst heterosexuals are actually growing at a much larger rate.

Africa is a prime example of this.

The stigma of HIV is, like many other STD's, that a person infected is viewed as immoral, promiscuous or sexually deviant, or a drug addict that take his stuff intravenous. The numbers show a much more well defined picture: while there's a larer fraction of HIV infected people amongst gay men and drug addicts, 'clean' normal people outnumber them by far.

In a way, it's understandable. I find it a f**cking hassle to have to stop what I'm doing and enjoying to put on some rubber. I do it, but I can imagine that more passionate people than me (my ex girlfriend just called me 'emotionally dead, heheh) will have a harder time interrupting their little games.

I see HIV and AIDS as a disease. How people contracted it is, to me, almost irrelevant (not counting the cases where someone knows their partner is HIV positive but still doesn't practise safe sex etc). Once they have it, it's no different morally than having other diseases or illnesses.

Unfortunately, a great deal of people do not have the same opinion as me. Not saying I'm better than them, but I think being open about it allows for a more aggressive and unhindered war against it. Taboos have a tendency to slow development.