Author Topic: Two weeks up  (Read 328 times)

Offline CraigThomas

• Zinc Member
      • www.80squadron.tripod.com
Two weeks up
« on: July 25, 2002, 04:01:45 PM »
My two week trial expired a couple dayz ago and I sent a money order through the mail to them which should get there today or tomorrow sometime since I sent it two dayz ago...my question is even though I printed the thing out that says who I am and my log in name, will they confirm through email with me or did I just waste 15 hard earned dollars...:p I want to know if my whole account is gone now that my two weeks ran out and am I going to have to start a new one and send them another $15 to make a new one....

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
Two weeks up
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2002, 04:33:11 PM »
i think you'll be ok , i waited 3-4 days after my 2 week trial before i signed up, i don't think there is a time limit on signing up.

44MAG

Offline SKurj

• Gold Member
Two weeks up
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2002, 05:38:17 PM »
I used money order's myself for a few months of AH

The only problem I had was, I sent my first one, in time to arrive on the firday of the con(noone in the office..)... Heh so my account did not begin until the middle of the week if not later (was 2yrs ago)

SKurj

Offline SKurj

• Gold Member
Two weeks up
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2002, 05:39:25 PM »
You will be ok, if there's a problem email billing@hitechcreations.com

they won't take your money and not let you use your account...

SKurj

Offline CraigThomas

• Zinc Member
Two weeks up
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2002, 12:04:13 AM »
Hey thanx a million man....I am glad to know that I am not the only one to use money order....I just think its a lot safer than credit cards and such....that definately eases my worries....Thanx again....hope to see you flyin soon....

Offline RTR

• Gold Member
Two weeks up
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2002, 11:15:07 AM »
Craig, You wouldn't happen to have flown in AW last year with 421 TFS under the handle of Burry would you?
And U should have no problems with a MO. Hitech pretty good.
Cheers,
RTR
The Damned

Offline CraigThomas

• Zinc Member
Two weeks up
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2002, 03:22:36 PM »
RTR, sorry to disappoint you but this is the 1st sim i have ever used..........

Offline Gremlin

• Silver Member
      • http://www.webtreatz.com/tod/lognew.html
Two weeks up
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2002, 07:37:21 AM »
Hi,

I've been using my Credit Card with HTC for the past 3 years or so and I can say with certainty that I have never had any problems or worries as far as security is concerned.  Even if your worried about sending this info over the net you can always ring them with the details.  I know if I had to remember to send a money order every so often, I'd either forget or leave it too late.  AT least with the CC option you can just play and forget it.

ANyway main thing is you've signed up:)

Have fun