Author Topic: TA Huh, Good God Ya'll What's It Good For?  (Read 546 times)

Offline X2Lee

• Silver Member
TA Huh, Good God Ya'll What's It Good For?
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2002, 05:30:02 PM »
Originally posted by SUPERFLY
Well, I have to work on development all day, so I don't ever really go into that arena.  However, Aurelius moderates it when he is working.  We can't have someone there 24/7, so sending us film is the best way to go about it.  We've got lives outside of HTC you know?  I think we've tried to have players moderate before, but the power went to their heads.  Some people just can't handle the power of the dark side.

Why cant u disable damage like in AW? Let the bombers bomb and hits show, just no damage. Let the fighters fight and no damage....  No damage, no kills, no joy for the babies.. Still plenty of training though, perhaps even better quality...  let the kill show to the parties involved just dont record them on landing or on the stats.    ;)

Offline jededii

• Copper Member
TA Huh, Good God Ya'll What's It Good For?
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2002, 09:11:19 AM »
It seems a bit odd to me that the Dweebs from the TA the other night arent posting any replies about vulching 880 sqn. Do these people even know how to read and write. Is it possible that illiteracy is the reason that they don't know the TA rules???:rolleyes:
Jededii=1841 Squadron Fleet Air Arm