Author Topic: DX8beta 14 with dueling arena!!! try it out........  (Read 124 times)

Offline hazed-

• Gold Member
      • http://combatarena.users.btopenworld.com
DX8beta 14 with dueling arena!!! try it out........
« on: September 26, 2001, 01:41:00 PM »
Urchin and myself today were set to test the 190s but ended up playing with panzers in the City warzone.

ITS A WHOLE NEW BALLGAME! with external sounds it comes into its own! you can switch off your engine and listen for the enemy!

On one occation after several deaths  :) i caught a glimpse of urchin behind me as ai passed by some buildings.I switched back and parked up overlooking the area he was racing toward and stopped and switched off engine.
I could hear him coming from behind the building i was facing now.As he appeared.BOOM ap hits his tank, he rumbles on no doubt hoping there wont be another shot before he gets behind the next building.
Boom miss him as he hides around the next building.I start engine and trundle around to shoot him from behind hoping hes running away but as i pass the corner .....UH OH panzer parked up with turret facing me! BOOM

last thing that went through my mind was 'This could be brilliant with teams of gunners and drivers', oh that and urchins AP shell  :D

What i was thinking is we should set up a day for the DA ground wars.maybe a ladder of 2 man teams in duels and battles.

Even better incorperate this DA  gv city into an MA map and allow permenant respawn. So we can fight there or leave it and it doesnt affect whole war.

TRY IT OUT. see if you agree.

Offline Fester'

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
DX8beta 14 with dueling arena!!! try it out........
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2001, 01:48:00 PM »
or perhaps bring this fun to the MA with towns and spawn points located on each side of the town