Author Topic: Hblair  (Read 1287 times)

Offline Regurge

• Nickel Member
Hblair
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2002, 09:30:55 PM »
Hey Rip can I be in yer club?

Here's my dope ride.

It'll be really pimpin' once I get these Luxor rims.

Offline Cobra

• Nickel Member
Hblair
« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2002, 10:28:01 PM »
Ok....let me get this straight....

A bunch of Biff's (just putting the second coat on now, Mr. McFly) thought they knew more than our own no-shirt wearin, beer guzzlin, trailer park movin', car up on blocks, AUTO-BODY EXPERT, HBlair??

Then the wax-on, wax-off crowd (of which Rip was a proud card carrying member) proceeded to insult said expert, using the "I've waxed more cars than you'll ever see" defense.

Ohhh that is too much.  Where can I find these folks, for they are obviously easy marks and baby needs a new pair of shoes!!

Cobra
PS...WTG HBlair...my Father-in-law owned an Auto-body shop for many years until sold it and retired a couple of years ago!  He immigrated from Italy and specialized in foriegn makes, as well as Apache's (the post potato) Neon :)

Offline N1kPaz

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
this is roadkill
« Reply #47 on: July 31, 2002, 08:03:38 AM »
i was an bellybutton long before you guys decided to be one.

everytime I get something going for myself, someone comes along and takes my idea.

:p

Offline Lance

• Silver Member
Hblair
« Reply #48 on: July 31, 2002, 10:40:55 AM »
I am still not convinced that we have really settled whether or not all beemers after 93 have clear coat or not.  The guy Rip talked to on the phone could have himself been mistaken.

No insult to Rip or HBlair, but we need some true, bonafide automobile gurus to weigh in on this matter.  Until we hear from them, I think this burning issue is still open to debate.

Offline Elfenwolf

• Silver Member
Hblair
« Reply #49 on: July 31, 2002, 11:04:03 AM »
Why Lance, You are obviously a product of poor breeding. My beloved Bimmer NOT have a clearcoat? (snork) Oh, you're from Texas! (smirk) Well Lance, perhaps we might be compelled to forgive you your sacrelage just this once...(retying sweater sleeves around neck) after all, Texans drive LTDs...(sipping Chardonnay, pinky extended to display pinky ring)

Lance, let me explain the relationship between a well bred man and his BMW. (taps cellphone on belt, smirking) You see Lance, I love my BMW as much as a FDB loves his inflatable sheep. (nods head, satisified at how well he can relate to a non-BMW driving lowbred like Lance) See Lance, my BMW IS me. I am my BMW. (shrugging) Without my BMW I'm nothing. It's Zen, Lance...it's Zen.

Offline Wlfgng

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.nick-tucker.com
Hblair
« Reply #50 on: July 31, 2002, 11:05:39 AM »
who cares.. it's a beemer  (yech).

it was fun while it lasted tho...
sad to see all the troll threads drying up :(

(may have to go pick on lazs)

Offline Elfenwolf

• Silver Member
Hblair
« Reply #51 on: July 31, 2002, 11:43:53 AM »
Sad thing is Ripsnort was acting as a peacemaker and got caught in the middle of it. Most of the guys there are OK, but there's a few on every board who act stupid. (does the Richard Nixon furtive eye shift) Anyway whatever, I'm gone from there just because I don't have a BMW. Uh...is there a message board for Ford Pintos?

Offline Lance

• Silver Member
Hblair
« Reply #52 on: August 01, 2002, 07:36:25 AM »
Heh, there is no way in hell Rip loves his BMW more than I love Baaaabs.