Author Topic: S! to bish buffs  (Read 142 times)

Offline Pepe

• Silver Member
S! to bish buffs
« on: September 27, 2001, 05:12:00 AM »
Even my known position with regards to buffs does not mean I can't acknowledge those that, at least, take the risks of flying historical alts, or lower.

Thks and <S> to all of you flying A1->A19->A20 yesterday. Didn't see a single one over 20k.

Cheers,

Pepe

Offline hazed-

• Gold Member
      • http://combatarena.users.btopenworld.com
S! to bish buffs
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2001, 06:53:00 AM »
I saw 1 B17 over 30k yesterday.I wont name the pilot as the shame would be too great   ;)

Now as you may already know usually this means certain damage or death as you struggle to maintain position on the b17 let alone get a favourable attack pattern.
That is unless this happened to be a ta152 flight with 100% FUEL   :)
ok so it took almost an hour of slashing 10 to 2oc attacks! but i managed to damage and harrass the b17 down from his lofty pearch and to eventually kill him.
It wasnt easy at all. it took an absolute age to regain position ahead of the bomber each time.
I have to say for once i enjoyed the fight rather than curse over and over as a b17 leaves your fighter standing.

REVENGE is sweet   :D

[ 09-27-2001: Message edited by: hazed- ]

Offline AN

• Copper Member
S! to bish buffs
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2001, 10:01:00 AM »
You shoulda gone to a7 last night.  There were several (4 or 5?) bishop bombers milkrunning it at low level.  There were no knights defending it, because they were all (and I mean nearly every single one) vulching a bishop field just over a sector to the northeast.

I had to switch to rook because there were no enemy fighters to fight.  And then night fell.

anRky

[ 09-27-2001: Message edited by: AN ]