Author Topic: buff or.... fluffs?  (Read 225 times)

Offline lazs1

• Silver Member
buff or.... fluffs?
« on: September 27, 2001, 08:27:00 AM »
One thing that all this buff (cough) "discussion" has brought out is that the buffs have a whole bunch of concessions made not for gameplay but so that people will fly em.  Basically, so that they will be part of AH..  They are really just so much....

fluff... tits on a boar... The "fluffs" in AH are simply there so that reviewers can't say we don't have em and so that those who don't own a J stick or have limited hand eye coordination can still find a reason to fork over 15 bucks every months.

I think "fluffs" is, by far, more descriptive than buffs.  It accurately depicts their realism in the game and...  Just as those who fly for the girly grey... It seems that there  is a large and active gay community (not that there is anything wrong with that)in their ranks.   "fluff" parades and marches are imminent so let's get a nickname that reflects all these things.   Admit it.... "fluffs" rolls off the tongue nicely too.
lazs

Offline hblair

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
buff or.... fluffs?
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2001, 08:36:00 AM »
I like glazed donuts best.

Offline lazs1

• Silver Member
buff or.... fluffs?
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2001, 08:38:00 AM »
but "glazed donuts" doesn't roll off the tongue as well as 'fluffs'.
lazs

Offline deSelys

• Gold Member
buff or.... fluffs?
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2001, 08:42:00 AM »
Lazs1 <---- Monomaniac of the year
Current ID: Romanov

It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye... then it's just a game to find the eye

'I AM DID NOTHING WRONG' - Famous last forum words by legoman

Offline hblair

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
buff or.... fluffs?
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2001, 08:50:00 AM »
Lazs, you've gotten soft lately. You're going to have to revamp your trolls. You're going to have to really step on some toes to stir up a ruckus. Call buffers "no-skill wanna be fighter jocks" or something like that. And throw a few these mad looking red faced dudes in there-  :mad:   :mad: , They can really get a crowd going sometimes.

Offline Wilbus

• Platinum Member
buff or.... fluffs?
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2001, 08:57:00 AM »
Didn't know people could sink to the extremely low level as lazs is on right now.

I pitty you lazs.
Rasmus "Wilbus" Mattsson

Liberating Livestock since 1998, recently returned from a 5 year Sheep-care training camp.

Offline Preon1

• Nickel Member
buff or.... fluffs?
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2001, 09:05:00 AM »
"My cat's breath smells like cat food."
-Ralph Wiggum

Offline Nifty

• Platinum Member
buff or.... fluffs?
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2001, 02:48:00 PM »
plain glazed fresh krispy kremes are heavenly...  though the ones with the chocolate icing on them are pretty nice too, but they are a little more rare to get fresh.   ;)

Oh, what were we supposed to be talking about?
proud member of the 332nd Flying Mongrels, noses in the wind since 1997.