Author Topic: kidnapped CA girls,their dates just let it happen?  (Read 1309 times)

Offline senna

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
kidnapped CA girls,their dates just let it happen?
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2002, 05:55:52 PM »
If that serial killer was bisexual, he might have gotten away.

:mad:

Offline BGBMAW

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2002, 05:56:19 PM »
y a udet..its bettr to be alive and give descriptions then to be ded in a ditch,,,,

Its liek Flying...theres times when you must extend if you want to stay alive..u nmay have to leave som1 to die..but you will do more damage on the return..

And Yes it is disgusting tht the 2 girls wre raped..but i thot they would be then killed....

Its really too bad we couldnt torture the guy a bit slower....The last 2 shots fired went into his head..so no ttoo much sufferen...

But owell..keep huntne those frikn dirtbags down....

THink how much money and manpower was aved by his death!!!!
No courts..no layewrs..no witnesses no cops to testify...wow...Im goona statn carrying my 357 all over now....

anyways..God Bless those VERY Young women...

BiGB

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2002, 06:08:22 PM »
Originally posted by udet
I'm 22 years old. Define youngster,please...

You qualify :D (I've been 22 twice now).

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2002, 12:30:25 AM »
If you have never been in a REAL life and death struggle, don't bother saying what  you would do. You don't know yet what you can do. Second guessing kids faced with death for the first time???? yeah right, you weren't there.
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2002, 01:02:20 AM »
"never met a rapist yet that didn't understand a kick in the balls followed with a slug from a .45" ...hollywood.

..and udet, at 22 yer still young, dum and fulla cum. Unless you've been specificly trained to face that situation what DOES go thru yer mind when somebody sticks a gun in yer face and sez ''chill diddly face, or i blow yer diddlyin brains out' is..

"holy toejam, i just peed myself"
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline easymo

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2002, 04:18:08 AM »
The part of this that P me off, is those kids ARE asking them selves the same question.  The difference is you guys will forget about this in a week.  Those boys will be asking themselves that question the rest of their lives.  And it is OUR fault, for allowing the situation to get to the point where they had to choose.  If you want to talk about how brave you would be.  What are you going to do NOW to stop this from happening. Set by while the liberal prettythang judges smack these guys on the wrist?  Talk about these animals unhappy childhood? You already have the power.  If you have any guts, get rid of the lib judges with the absurd records.  If you cant vote them out, get rid of the guy that appointed them.  Try putting a little kung fu on the political system.  If you want to impress someone.  Post here what you have done about the people that make this possible.  That would impress some of us.

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2002, 01:17:29 PM »
Gimme a break. You can't blame a liberal judge for a monster like Roy Dean Ratliff.

Do you think for even one minute that Ratliff gave a rat's bellybutton about the potential legal consequences of his actions?

There are some people that only a bullet to the head will stop.

EDIT... Oh... and by the look of things around here, I'm not the only one here that has pizza for Funkedup. Nice troll, Creamo. :rolleyes:

MORE EDIT...  I was surprised to read that the two girls did not know each other. The four kids weren't together as a group.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2002, 01:29:06 PM by Sandman »
sand

Offline easymo

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2002, 01:57:11 PM »
Ratliff, 37, a Native-American who once lived in Rosamond, near the lover's lane where the girls were abducted, was charged in October 2001 with five counts of sexual assault for allegedly raping a 19-year-old relative.

A rape conviction would have been a third-strike against Ratliff under California law, Sparks said. "He would have been looking at spending the rest of his life in prison, but that's not going to happen now."

Gee! You would have thought the first TWO convictions would have been enough.  And YOU think liberal judges had nothing to do with this.

Offline Kieran

• Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2002, 02:06:06 PM »
You've got a point there, Easymo. We have a judge in our town that put 3 kids into the care of their father after the father walked across the street and shot his ex-wife's boyfriend to death in full view of the neighbors and kids on a fine Thanksgiving morning.

The judge's reasoning? "Just because he killed someone doesn't mean he'll be a bad father." Ooooo-kaaaaaay...

This of course isn't the only example of his "judgement", but I have certainly voted against him every election every since. Apparently I am alone in my views- or at least, not enough people share my viewpoint. That may change, the newspaper recently did a story about the judge... it appears he is being investigated by the state over his history.

Offline easymo

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2002, 02:11:19 PM »
Send them boys to Texas for trial.  This is what passes for a liberal judge down here :)

Retired minister gets two prison terms for sex abuse
A Conroe judge has sentenced a 72-year-old retired minister from the small town of Cut and Shoot to two prison terms for sexually abusing two children. Cohelia Jones, who pleaded guilty but has maintained his innocence, drew sentences of 25 years for aggravated sexual assault and 20 years for indecency with a child.

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2002, 02:25:04 PM »
Whoa... charged with sexual assault, not convicted of it.

Ratliff was a loser with convictions for burglary, theft and possession of methamphetamines. He was not a convicted sex offender.

The guy was a wanted criminal. The fact that he was on the street is not the fault of the judicial system.
sand

Offline easymo

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2002, 02:36:28 PM »
Ya, I here the poor guy didn't get that pony when he was 12 either.  They probably should sue the cops that shot him.

Three strikes and your out is for baseball.  Not sociopaths. The guy shouldn't have been out on the street.

« Last Edit: August 03, 2002, 02:44:10 PM by easymo »

Offline easymo

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2002, 02:59:28 PM »
Maby more on topic.

LOS ANGELES -- One of the two teenage victims of Thursday's harrowing kidnapping ordeal is speaking out.

The tearful 17-year-old girl told a TV station in Los Angeles that she and the other victim tried to kill Roy Ratliff (pictured, right) in his sleep.

They hatched a plan to attack him with a knife and a whisky bottle as he slept in the Bronco he'd stolen when he kidnapped them.

The 17-year-old says they tried it, stabbing him in the throat, hitting him, and even getting his big, thick glasses away from him, but he regained control of the situation with his gun.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More on real guts.

Although the girls were bound for much of the ordeal, Jacqueline said she did have one opportunity to escape, when Ratliff untied her during a stop for gas and let her go to the bathroom. She said he also bought the girls chips and sodas during the stop.

"She could have ran," said her mother, Nadine Dyer, but was certain that if she did her abductor would have killed the other girl.

« Last Edit: August 03, 2002, 03:08:42 PM by easymo »

Offline BGBMAW

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2002, 03:37:46 PM »
Yes there ar e DEFintly LIberal Cook judges that are endangering your duaghters..sisters - brohters and mothers out there.....

Golly-gee better vote w/ some commen sense....I know its hard to find in a lot of people..

But It makes me happy to see alot of these AH pilots seem to be on the "right " side of things.....:)
Thank, God

Love BiGB

Mini-14, 357, 9 mil and 12 guages ready.....Lets go looking for dirtbags..I got justice wrapped up in a Full Metal jacket
( aim for the knees and belly..let them suffer greatly)
xoxoxo
« Last Edit: August 03, 2002, 03:39:52 PM by BGBMAW »

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2002, 03:54:29 PM »
My, my.  Look at all the Liberal judge bashing by people who obviously have no clue how the system works.

Where, in the US, does the judge act as jury?  Not here in CA.  Thus, the judge did not let him get off.  The jury did.

If you need a target, blame the prosecuter that wasn't good enough to convict him.  At least we don't have to worry about that a second time.

Another point, blame the Conservative pushed War on Drugs for the lack of prison space for real criminals because we need the beds for guys who were caught with a joint.  The madatory sentences that put non-violent drug offenders in prison for longer periods of time tan rapists and murders.
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-