Author Topic: is gunman back...  (Read 350 times)

Offline DamnedATC

• Copper Member
is gunman back...
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2001, 12:58:00 PM »
TussenDM

gunman26

Look at the scores of each.  gunman26 from july and TussenDM from this month.  They look about the same.  Flew about same airplanes.

ATC

[ 08-09-2001: Message edited by: DamnedATC ]

Offline Thunder

• Nickel Member
      • Dickweed Heavy Bomber Group
is gunman back...
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2001, 01:12:00 PM »
Laz,

YES...TussinDM is Gunman26!

I have known this since the day after he was supposedly booted. I had been on a big Bishop Mission and was on chanel 5 (freq188). Some of the guys on this mission were a couple of guys that were freinds of his. After the mission I forgot about RW and was just fighting alone. I guess they must have been on the freq from about 30 min before and didn't realize I was still on. They started talking to each other about Gunman26 and how he had a new handle. They mentioned how he was a good guy but just seemed to fly off the handle sometimes. Next, TussinDM came on they greated him. He told one of them his new handle was TussinDM. One of his old squadies and a freind in a freindly but very direct way told Gunman26 to stop loosing it and be civil. Gunman26's freinds said they weren't going to tollerate it if he was going to fly with the squad. As I listened to them it sounded like Gunman26 seemed to understand there concerns and said he was going to try and change. TussinDM  said he was going to fly lone wolf and then ease back into the squadron.

At this point I just shut up and decided to see if there would be a possitive change. I have to say that I have been on many times in the last several weeks when TussinDM has been on. There have been a few minor things but all in all... I have seen a dramatic change for the better! I told a couple of my old squadmates in the 56th FG about this and to watch and see if that noticed anything while they were on. They all said that if he started up again they wouldn't tolerate it either. I don't think many of us appriciated the old Gunman26 comments.

Last night was the first time I had seen him go off a bit but I think the whole bunch of US and YOU too... pushed his buttons! Everyone read the buffer and just reach your own conclusions.

I edited out all Kills and non related chatter in the buffer and made it B&W so it wouldn't clog this thread"
"The whiter text at the start is on Bishop Counrty Chanel..rest is on on Chanel 1 (Open)"

[ 08-09-2001: Message edited by: Thunder ]
Aces High DickweedHBG: www.dickweedhbg.com

Offline AKSWulfe

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
is gunman back...
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2001, 01:20:00 PM »
Funny... the toejam keeps cycling but that's because the spuds keep poking at him trying to tweak him even further.

Then you got that whacked out muting powers to a select few in the arena... I hope they don't get a comped account for that... they abuse their powers like no other.

Anyways...
-SW

Offline 2Late4U

• Copper Member
is gunman back...
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2001, 01:41:00 PM »
This is very funny.

I've only played a few hours this tour so far thanks to a variety of reasons, but I was thinking that this tussin guy was a bozo-supreem in that short timeframe...now I see why it felt so farmiliar   :eek:

Personally I dont care if there are jerks in the game...there are jerks in life...I just wish I could perma-squelch.

Off to change my stick mapping, one button pressed and POOF, Im good to go for the night.

Offline lazs1

• Silver Member
is gunman back...
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2001, 01:55:00 PM »
U missed some of the earlier 'conversation' after hooligan and i whacked his niki... he was complaining about one ping kills..  I hit him twice with a typhoon no less and hooli lit him up like a pinwheel at chinesse new year with his 6 fifties....  I got a sist and holli got the kill.   I explained that to gunmanDM and he went off.

Notice how he lied in the conversations.... perhaps I missed my calling and should be a judge.

oh... just out of curiosity... can anyone see anything that I said that deserved to be squelched by admin?   I just need to know what is admissible.
lazs

[ 08-09-2001: Message edited by: lazs1 ]

Offline AKSWulfe

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
is gunman back...
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2001, 02:01:00 PM »
lazs, it's because HTC gave "muting powers" to a couple of goofs.

These goofs mute stuff that doesn't deserve it while letting the real crap get through.

Complete morons.
-SW

Offline Thunder

• Nickel Member
is gunman back...
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2001, 02:17:00 PM »
Ahh, cc.. Sorry must have missed that in my replay.

Provoke an dog and it will bite. Work with it and make it a good friend for life.

Yah Yah.. I know it coming LOL

"Ya can't teach an old dog NEW tricks"

But...
  • He isin't and OLD dog
  • I thought he was improving
  • Now I will shut up....hehe

Thunder

Offline lazs1

• Silver Member
is gunman back...
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2001, 02:29:00 PM »
thunder... I had no interaction with this tussin guy till last night so had no preconcieved notions.   His childish, angry  and moronic drivel after he was killed made him an easy target for ridicule.   The more he went on (off) the more it became apparent that he was gunman.   Now, if me and hooli could both click to it in such a short time then I would say that he has not changed much eh?

SW... I was kinda shocked when I got the message that I was squelched.   If you look at the buffer you will see that most were on him more than I (i was just getting started) but then maybe they all got squelched too?  seems pretty... pc to me.   creepy.
lazs

Offline Thunder

• Nickel Member
is gunman back...
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2001, 02:45:00 PM »
Roger laz  :)

Looks like others did too!