Author Topic: is gunman back...  (Read 351 times)

Offline lazs1

• Silver Member
is gunman back...
« on: August 09, 2001, 08:22:00 AM »
Don't know... same squad (who else would have him)..  He flies the same plane (nik) and has the same attitude and manner of whining.   Don't bring it up in the arena tho as you might get "squelched for 10 min" (LOL) like I did.   seriously..  All I said was the above on channel 1 to get squelched.   I suppose he did too.   Kinda wonder tho what was said to cause said squelching....

Perhaps being accused of being gunman26 is such a horrible insult that it deserves a good squelching?  perhaps "gunman26" has become one of our worst profanities?   Come to think of it.... I guess the squelching was justified..

BTW... he denies it.
lazs

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
is gunman back...
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2001, 08:32:00 AM »
You are talking of TussinDM?

I think hes gunman26. Just too damn similar and he kinda shows up just after gun was banned.

Offline hblair

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
is gunman back...
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2001, 08:36:00 AM »
I know who you are talking about.

Gotta be him or a similar mo-ron. I killed a few times in a P38 the other night, his explanation was "this game is BS".  :D

Same mentalilty.

Offline 2Late4U

• Copper Member
is gunman back...
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2001, 08:47:00 AM »
I've got an idea...it will never happen, but I can dream can't I?

Being that HT can't seem to control a few bad apples in the game, I say they invoke a kind of ticketing system.  If you make personal attacks involving profanity or otherwise vulgar language, you get a warning or two, and a short squelch period to cool off.  If it continues you are CHARGED a fee.  Perhaps $10 per occurance, maxing out at $100 and perminant ban.

Yea I know its not gona happen, it would be hell to implement, cause huge billing issues and overall do more to take HT away from thier main job...improving this great game!

I just like the idea of disruptive players helping improve the game with donations just before they get banned   :D

Offline 2Late4U

• Copper Member
is gunman back...
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2001, 08:49:00 AM »
Originally posted by lazs1:
<...He flies the same plane (nik) and has the same attitude and manner of whining.  

lazs

Most times I shot him down he was in a Spit.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
is gunman back...
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2001, 08:59:00 AM »
gunman26 flew mostly Spits and Nikis.

Offline Thunder

• Nickel Member
      • Dickweed Heavy Bomber Group
is gunman back...
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2001, 09:18:00 AM »
Burn the WITCH!

Laz... get the wood! GRUNHERZ get the Petrol!
I GOT THE MATCHES!

Whoever you are..."Vial Creature", "Wicked Presence" Be Gone!   :eek:
Aces High DickweedHBG: www.dickweedhbg.com

Offline Nifty

• Platinum Member
is gunman back...
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2001, 09:31:00 AM »
actually, I'm sad if he got banned.  Come on, admit it, when you saw "you shot down gunman26" you smiled.  I know I did!   ;)
proud member of the 332nd Flying Mongrels, noses in the wind since 1997.

Offline Hooligan

• Silver Member
is gunman back...
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2001, 09:52:00 AM »
Did gunman26 actually get banned?  He said he did but sometimes I found it difficult to believe what he said.

Hooligan

Offline sling322

• Gold Member
is gunman back...
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2001, 09:53:00 AM »
I have no doubt that its him.  I said hello to gunmanDM one nite on bish country channel after listening to his BS and his ordering everyone around to defend this base or that base.....he got pretty defensive really quickly and kept on insisting that he wasnt the same guy.  I would think that if he wasnt the same guy that saying so once would be enough.

Offline MrLars

• Silver Member
is gunman back...
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2001, 11:07:00 AM »
So that's it! I thought AH had attracted just another A**...but no, it's just a recycled <reformated> old one

Offline AKSWulfe

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
is gunman back...
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2001, 11:16:00 AM »
<Gunman26>- The name no doubt came from the First Person Shooter, Gunman Chronicles built around the Half-Life graphics engine. I highly doubt someone that unstable would be allowed to have a gun.

<TussinDM>- This name no doubt came from RobotussinDM (sp?).. A lot of you guys are probably far removed from the High School loop, so you don't know that RobotussinDM is the poor man's wannabe LSD if you drink half a bottle... or maybe a whole bottle. I forget..

Anyways... both names come from a youngin' no doubt.

So it would appear to me that Tussin and Gunman are the same person.
-SW

[ 08-09-2001: Message edited by: SWulfe ]

Offline mrfish

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
is gunman back...
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2001, 11:53:00 AM »
if it walks like a duck, and whines like a duck....

Offline Dux

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
is gunman back...
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2001, 11:58:00 AM »
I resent that, Mr. fish!
Rogue Squadron, CO
5th AF, FSO Squadron, Member

We all have a blind date with Destiny... and it looks like she's ordered the lobster.

Offline lazs1

• Silver Member
is gunman back...
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2001, 11:58:00 AM »
thunder.... I really don't care if the twit is back or not.   I allways had fun messing with the short tempered jerkoff when he was gunman..  I do find it fun to point out that someone is so ashamed of who he is/was that he would have to lie.

people using new handles have allways made me laugh but the ones who deny that they are using a new handle  are really bizzare.
lazs