Author Topic: I wont start a flamewar.  (Read 809 times)

Offline RAM

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
I wont start a flamewar.
« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2000, 09:21:00 PM »
Umpf...ok lets see.

I did it. I gave it another try. And now it worked well.
I put film on ALL the time I was online (and I got some 7 megas of pure crap LOL!) in order to film any possible wing ripping...

well the damned wings seem to have laughed a lot at me. I even reached 600mph just before a 3G pullout...a lot of sounds but of course the wings stayed where they should.
A lot of 500-550mph pullouts, never pulling too much (I dont do it anyway)...nothing.

I reinstalled AH this morning that may have done something?!?!?

Well the only thing I can say is that I dont understand a S"·$t...something is VERY weird here...but as long as I dont rip wings more that 2 times on a row the way they were ripping last days, its okay with me.But 6 were too much for me.

[edit] If someone can enlight this poor whinnin guy about what the hell was happening last day with my wings...well I'd be thankful.

(RAM Shakes his head completely lost in this matter)

[This message has been edited by RAM (edited 06-05-2000).]

Offline Staga

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.nohomersclub.com/
I wont start a flamewar.
« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2000, 11:07:00 PM »
Good  

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
I wont start a flamewar.
« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2000, 11:16:00 PM »
Uhhh, someone asked me this online.

This tour I have flown nothing but 190s and the occassional 109G10. I do a lot of power dives (its NOT vulching) and its not unusual to take someone out as you blur past at 500ias.

Pulling out I generally use the trim-controls only and avoiding any sort of rolls until she drops into a safer IAS (when I flew the 51 I had lots of wing rips when rolling in a dive so I carried the habit into the 190).

The 190 way outperforms anything in a dive, I watch many a dweeb-51/hawg rip their wings off on the way down behind me.

Theres nothing like a good power-dive in a 190 then unloading those 30mms and watching Hangtimes 51 turn into a flaming-coffin :-)

-vlkn- in

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
I wont start a flamewar.
« Reply #48 on: June 05, 2000, 11:50:00 PM »

Originally posted by RAM:

Well the only thing I can say is that I dont understand a S"·$t...something is VERY weird here...but as long as I dont rip wings more that 2 times on a row the way they were ripping last days, its okay with me.But 6 were too much for me.
[edit] If someone can enlight this poor whinnin guy about what the hell was happening last day with my wings...well I'd be thankful.

(RAM Shakes his head completely lost in this matter)

Well, when testing this you were probably paying VERY close attention and making sure to just pull out of the dive, without putting roll into the mix.  When you were online you probably weren't so concious of this, or any other possible variables.  Just a thought . . .

Anyhow, good to see you're staying  

SOB
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline Minotaur

• Copper Member
I wont start a flamewar.
« Reply #49 on: June 06, 2000, 08:57:00 AM »
LOL  

Good reason NOT to post when you are hacked off.

<S> Ram!  

------------------
Mino
The Wrecking Crew

Offline hblair

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
I wont start a flamewar.
« Reply #50 on: June 06, 2000, 09:20:00 AM »

I did it. I gave it another try. And now it worked well.
I put film on ALL the time I was online (and I got some 7 megas of pure crap LOL!) in order to film any possible wing ripping...

well the damned wings seem to have laughed a lot at me. I even reached 600mph just before a 3G pullout...a lot of sounds but of course the wings stayed where they should.
A lot of 500-550mph pullouts, never pulling too much (I dont do it anyway)...nothing

Next time ya might consider troubleshooting the problem BEFORE you get on the boards and claim you're quittng the game.  

This worked out EXACTLY as I figuerd it would LOL.

Ya didn't quit, ya fixed whatever your screwup was (whether software or pilot induced)