Author Topic: 109G2 to Available Shapes  (Read 421 times)

Offline kanttori

• Platinum Member
      • Lentolaivue 32
109G2 to Available Shapes
« on: August 26, 2002, 07:48:28 AM »
I want to put couple of 109G2 to my new little "Forest" airfields and type them Fighter Hangars, because in those fields are not big "house-type" hangars. (I made "Forest Airfield" runaway from VDEPOT, it is very nice looking sand/grass runaway.)

In Available Shapes list is not 109G2 (there is couple of planes), but you can see it in Clutter Shapes list. Is it possible to move it to Available Shapes list? :confused:
Lentorykmentti 3 - Finnish Aces High Virtual Flight Regiment

Offline pokie

• Silver Member
      • http://s7.eastlink.ca/~tscott
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2002, 06:07:33 PM »
All items listed in the Shpfilter.txt file will not show up in the Editor.  
If you want to see all items then just rename the shpfilter.txt to something other than shpfilter.txt, or delete the file.  

To select certain items to be seen, either delete them from the shpfilter.txt file or change the items name.  
The easiest way would be to just put a "/" in front of the item.  

For example:  If "109F4" is in the shpfilter.txt file, that item won't be seen in the editor.  If you made it "/109F4" by putting the "/" in front of it, it will then be seen.  It would be the same thing as deleting it.

The Shpfilter.txt file is found in your C:\Program Files\HTC\aheditor\terrains folder.

Heres a file that I put together that may be of some use.

http://accesswave.ca/~tscott/AH-stuff/AH-Editor&Stuff/Shpfilter/SFv208.exe

Pokie

Offline kanttori

• Platinum Member
      • Lentolaivue 32
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2002, 09:03:40 PM »
Thank you Pokie again!

This time I was quicker, because I found help in the Terrain Editor help -menu!:D

Now I think I understand about Terrain Editor 95 %. You, Nuttz and Ben Dover have helped me very much in my troubles!

Thank you everybody!

Ps. Only trouble what I have is my motd text file. I have read your instructions ten times and tried to make it work, but it don't work!:mad:
« Last Edit: August 26, 2002, 09:06:02 PM by kanttori »

Offline BenDover

• Platinum Member
RE: MOTD
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2002, 11:07:30 PM »
here's a quick template i just made, just unzip to your ah folder and edit the file

Offline kanttori

• Platinum Member
      • Lentolaivue 32
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2002, 04:18:48 AM »
I forgot to thank you, BenDover! Now the MOTD works, thanks for your help! Sometimes the answers are very simple...:D