Author Topic: Simply saying hello...  (Read 159 times)

Spades

Simply saying hello...
« on: July 24, 1999, 07:02:00 AM »
Hi guys,

Really looking with interest at this new project. Judging by the plans it must sure become another hit, having the same impact as CK/WB had back then...I can only wish you guys well.

Equally interested in the fully 3d active world (moving parts etc), the promised gunnery (especially the convergence) and not to forget the envisioned damage model.

MINOR PS

It is very soon I know...but one can never start voicing these things soon enough...but the art man should take a good look at his G-10 and then get some 109 books around him, with up to date color references and it would not hurt to get a good markings guide either.

End of small hint  

Halls und Beinbruch HTC!!

------------------
Ruy "Spades" Horta

[This message has been edited by Spades (edited 07-25-1999).]

Offline fats

• Copper Member
Simply saying hello...
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 1999, 08:51:00 AM »
Damn, spades beat me to it. I was gonna post about the G-10 paint job.

Okay how about Fw 190 though? Haven't read all the posts here yet, but hopefully I'm the first one on that issue at least.

&fats

Offline danish

• Nickel Member
Simply saying hello...
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 1999, 09:40:00 AM »
Hi spades ;=)

Fats: In another thread by Pyro the Fw was not mentioned.No doubt it will come around though..(did anyone say flaps at 420 km/h ?)

danish

Edith: "As of now, we have a P-51D, Bf 109G-10, Spitfire Mk IX, and a B-17G under construction. Other
                        planes slated to come soon will be the La-5FN, C.205, and N1K or Ki-84. I'm also thinking about using an
                        He 111H-16 as a troop carrier to make the beta a bit more interesting."

[This message has been edited by danish (edited 07-24-1999).]

Offline Pyro

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
Simply saying hello...
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 1999, 09:58:00 AM »
Hehe Ruy,

I admit that it's awful.  I was short of reference material at that time.  That particular plane will probably get partially rebuilt and a whole new paint job.

Doug "Pyro" Balmos
HiTech Creations

Spades

Simply saying hello...
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 1999, 03:13:00 AM »
(Hi Fats, hello Danish  

Hmmm Pyro...feeling slightly embarrassed here, but happy you have taken to it so lightly.

One simply does not step into a new place with "smart ass" remark, it is uncivilized, my apologies.

Always happy to supply color/scheme info in the future though, asked and...unasked  

------------------
Ruy "Spades" Horta

[This message has been edited by Spades (edited 07-25-1999).]