Author Topic: Seriously.....  (Read 233 times)

Offline Demosthanese

• Zinc Member
Seriously.....
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2002, 09:08:24 PM »
What I had in mind was that if you earned a plane, you kept it. You could fly it at any time, but first you had to earn it. But, after a few real wars, everybody will have the planes they want, so at the end of each tour, reset the perks to zero. Now,  a player must earn the planes by actually playing the game the way it was ment to be played. Attacking and defending the bases. Shooting down a 262 will earn a person no points, but shooting down a bomber will earn some. Bombing an airfield will earn more.

Offline Wotan

• Platinum Member
Seriously.....
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2002, 09:25:34 PM »
base capturewas added as a secondary objective to a2a combat. The game isnt locked to base capture. Nor is it strictly limited to a2a. Theres room for both.

I dont care anything for base capture. Base capture is why we have suicide dweebs to begin with. Its where the gangbang is at its highest.

Nothing is ever won nothing is ever lost.

Offline Demosthanese

• Zinc Member
Seriously.....
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2002, 09:31:11 PM »
Me thinks I'll just play BF1942

Offline Wotan

• Platinum Member
Seriously.....
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2002, 12:03:41 AM »
you can fly however you want in the main. Just dont expect people to want to do things your way. Dont expect them to fly the planes you deem "undweeby". Dont expect them to go on your land grab missions. If they do great but if not its their money let umm find their fun their way.

No one every gets on channel 2 are cry that there isnt enough people fighting a2a. Theat base grabbers on "air marshalls" do this all the time.

If capture the flag is your game well have it. Leave the rest of us alone.

however events, scenarios, the combat theater and the upcoming mission theater are better places for your style of "organization. The main is chaos and you will pull your hair out trying to organize it.