Author Topic: Alright you bunch of crying ding dongs!......  (Read 784 times)

TheWobble

Alright you bunch of crying ding dongs!......
« on: March 15, 2001, 02:11:00 PM »
I am so sick of hearing people in the MA cry about "being vulched"  usually when you see the "victim" it is some IDIOT who is trying to takeoff at a field that has at least 10 fighters over it and is trying to capture.  Yet this moron some how thinks that just because the ENEMY is trying to CAPTURE this base that is no reason for them to not let him take off.

My fave was earlier today however, this MORON <name iludes me> kept upping in a B-17 at A-17 while we were trying to capture it, he would just spawn and sit on the runway and as soon as someone would come in firing he would drop his bombs and try to get them in the blast..I killed him 4 times just by heading towards him and then pulling up, never even had to fire a shot.  He must have done that AT LEAST 20 times and that was just while I was there.

[nosugarcoatmode]
Alright you bungwads..If you think that you have some god given right to take off from a field that the enemy has de-acked and is in the process of capturing you are a total RETARD, if you want it to be "fair" taking off from a field with less than 10 enemies hovering over it would be a good start.  
If you "get vulched" 99% of the time its YOUR FAULT, spawning on a field that is being overrun is no less IGNORANT than flying directly in front of an enemy fighter and waiting for him to shoot you down. [/nosugarcoatmode]

[brutalhonestymode]
All in all I think you folks who cry on channel 1 about being vulched after you repididly spawn from a base that is for all intensive purposes belongs to the enemy are total idgits and i cherish every time i splatter your bellybutton on the runway, I think killing you idiots on the runway is the biggest reason i ever fly fighter in a field capture insted of my arado.
[/brutalhonestymode]

<SALUTE>
TO ALL OF YOU IGNORANT PERK BASKETS OF JOY.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2001, 02:13:00 PM »
I am NOT a DING DONG!!! I am a Hostess HO HO!  Get it straight!  

Conner

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2001, 03:07:00 PM »
yeah and i'm no ding dong also i'm a SCISSORS DICK.

Offline Jochen

• Copper Member
      • http://www.jannousiainen.net
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2001, 03:26:00 PM »
Wobble is so studmuffingy.

------------------
jochen Gefechtsverband Kowalewski

Units: I. and II./KG 51, II. and III./KG 76, NSGr 1, NSGr 2, NSGr 20.
Planes: Do 17Z, Ju 87D, Ju 88A, He 111H, Ar 234A, Me 410A, Me 262A, Fw 190A, Fw 190F, Fw 190G.

Sieg oder bolsevismus!
jochen Gefechtsverband Kowalewski

Units: I. and II./KG 51, II. and III./KG 76, NSGr 1, NSGr 2, NSGr 20.
Planes: Do 17Z, Ju 87D, Ju 88A, He 111H, Ar 234A, Me 410A, Me 262A, Fw 190A, Fw 190F, Fw 190G.

Sieg oder bolsevismus!

lazs

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2001, 03:43:00 PM »
joch... I believe he prefers "gay".
lazs

Offline loser

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2001, 03:54:00 PM »
wobbel i was there today at a17, upped twice and got vulched and then made asome comment about "studmuffingy vulchers." it was not to suggest that it is unfair or that the vulchee shouldnt wise up after a few attempts.  It was just crying for the hell of it, we all do it sometimes just to urk the other side a bit and get them typing rather than shooting  

one thing that does bother me is the guys who hang back on base captures, wait for the buffs and jabo to take down the vh and ack, then hang around and wait for the poor shmucks to try to get up with no intention of taking the field or killing the fighter hangers. ( with classic VULCHER tactics like faking a rtb then swooping back guns blazing the moment someone gets an ich off the ground)

thats my bit on vulchery, (btw i didnt see that b17 drop his eggs to try to get you wobble i just saw him try fruitlessly over and over again to gain that 1 inch of air needed to fire his guns.)poor bastige

TheWobble

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2001, 04:02:00 PM »

wobbel i was there today at a17, upped twice and got vulched and then made asome comment about "studmuffingy vulchers." it was not to suggest that it is unfair or that the vulchee shouldnt wise up after a few attempts. It was just crying for the hell of it, we all do it sometimes just to urk the other side a bit and get them typing rather than shooting

I wasnt referring to you, im talking about the fools that will keep trying to up with 10 fighters overhead and then type stuff like "you guys sure play fair"

one thing that does bother me is the guys who hang back on base captures, wait for the buffs and jabo to take down the vh and ack, then hang around and wait for the poor shmucks to try to get up with no intention of taking the field or killing the fighter hangers. ( with classic VULCHER tactics like faking a rtb then swooping back guns blazing the moment someone gets an ich off the ground)

Yea that pisses me off too.

btw i didnt see that b17 drop his eggs to try to get you wobble i just saw him try fruitlessly over and over again to gain that 1 inch of air needed to fire his guns

Yea after a while he tried to take off a few times, but even when he was rolling if someone shot at him he would drop bombs and kill himself.

I got 6 kills on him i think, i might have fired 50 shots  

Wobble is so studmuffingy.
exactly what i would expect to hear from a 20x vulch victim/idiot.

[This message has been edited by TheWobble (edited 03-15-2001).]

Mk10 225th

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2001, 05:07:00 PM »
I want to be one of those Little Debbie Oatmeal pie things.

Man, those are good.

Mk

Offline Dux

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2001, 06:22:00 PM »
Bungwads.....??????
Rogue Squadron, CO
5th AF, FSO Squadron, Member

We all have a blind date with Destiny... and it looks like she's ordered the lobster.

PakRat

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2001, 07:01:00 PM »
I have to agree with Wobble - the guys (always) crying about getting vultched are pretty lame. The tactic really isn't so different from Saddam's trick of loading civilians into military targets then crying foul when they got killed.

---
PakRat
http://www.jump.net/~cs3" TARGET=_blank>63rd FS, 56th FG
"Zemke's Wolfpack"

"I see dead people"

Offline mason22

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2001, 07:19:00 PM »
no, you can't be in the FDB's.

Offline milnko

• Silver Member
      • http://www.cameltoe.org
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2001, 07:29:00 PM »

Originally posted by Ripsnort:
I am NOT a DING DONG!!! I am a Hostess HO HO!  Get it straight!  

Yeah, I'm no ding dong either, I'm a LONG DONG. But You can call me CAPTAIN Silver.

WAHAHAHAHA! Good God, I crack myself up!  

------------------
"ASSASSINS have BIGGER Joysticks!"

<< MILENKO >>
ACES HIGH ASSASSINS Website
WB/AH ASSASSINS Website

TheWobble

« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2001, 07:46:00 PM »
ROFL!!
Well since the conversation has skewed as such, I fancy myself a JuJu Bee.

Offline Ozark

• Silver Member
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2001, 07:52:00 PM »
Wow...I like those Little Debbie Oatmeal pies. I think I have 2-3 in my locker at work.

<<<Now back to your regularly scheduled rant>>>

Offline Creamo

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2001, 07:54:00 PM »
What is this thread about anyways?