Author Topic: Oh my fellow Rooks  (Read 280 times)

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Oh my fellow Rooks
« on: September 10, 2002, 07:37:41 AM »
So here I was coming to land some kills last night.  It was my first night on in oh....four or five nights (our son just turned 1 no Sunday, been planning for that).   I see a Rook in B-17 (had never seen him fly it before), just joked with him "look out Gooss is in a 17! :)", the original response?!  "Shut up Karaya!".  Yer killing me here.  Then to thump his chest he's typing stuff as Sc-Spook is coming to his defense over a joke, like a sidekick would.  "oh hey Karaya is whining because he sucks flying".  sure, really whining.  

To the parties involved.  1. I didn't whine, please explain to me how I whined.  The only ones whining were you two.  2.  If you can't take a joke, which is pretty pathetic, especially when there is no harm intended.   3.  I have NEVER claimed to be a great stick, BUT I don't suck.  

Gooss, the only thing I can think of is you are still soar at me because you were on my 6 and failed to clear that LA5 off of me, as I was chasing that Goon.  Well, I guess the LA5 was too much for you to handle and you swooped right in front of me and TRIED to kill the goon, which I shot down?!  I SUCK??!!  Damn right I yelled at you, I would have EXPECTED the same FROM YOU, although I would have cleared your six instead.   BUT, if your brain remembers my next up from that same field, I cleared your six and let by-gones be by-gones.   This was about what.......three-four weeks ago?!!!  

Spook, you chose to "stick up for someone" and didn't know the intangibles.   Your attitude alone explains who I dealt with last night.

Now the rest of the Rooks realize why nothing gets accomplished, the majority of the time.  

Now my fellow Rooks answer me this.  Am I the one whining about "being outnumbered" OR am I telling THESE whiners to make the lesser numbers count?  Nazgul, Flying Tigers, Cactus AirForce and other squads to come forward and answer that one.

I am sorry if "Sc-Spook" is the pillar of the Rook Country, I've never flown with him and was wondering myself why his rants were happening, I've never even flown never the guy.  

Gooss and Spook, all I will do is laugh and laugh at you both.  You really both your maturity level and your true colors to the Rooks who had the "pleasure" of witnessing your worthless tirade.

Rooks, I have shown restraint here and have no hard feelings for these two.  They on the other hand, didn't show the same courtesy last night.

Karaya2
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Oh my fellow Rooks
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2002, 07:54:29 AM »
can careless Oed, enjoy yawning

Karaya2
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Oh my fellow Rooks
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2002, 07:55:02 AM »
Come to the Knight Dark Side, K2, come, come, come...

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Oh my fellow Rooks
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2002, 09:03:30 AM »
Whiner?  Let me know when you crack 10 sorties landed in a tour "fellow Rook".

Karaya2
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
Oh my fellow Rooks
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2002, 09:09:22 AM »
Karaya, I wouldn't mess with Sc-Spook, especially if he works in your area ;)
Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Oh my fellow Rooks
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2002, 09:25:08 AM »
Can careless about Scores or Ranks, I didn't cast the first stone, you did.  Nor did I mention a thing about scoring.

Defensive, hmm, I'll lump you in with the rest of loud mouths.

Karaya2
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
Oh my fellow Rooks
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2002, 09:41:02 AM »
Karaya, maybe Oed is pulling your leg.
[edit] maybe not.
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Oh my fellow Rooks
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2002, 09:48:03 AM »
Like I said there are some immature Rooks.  You call that last ditch effort a comeback?!  You have a lot to learn in life Oedipus, good luck to you.  Wish you the best.  Like my feelings are hurt because you're still in high school.   Maybe tonight you'll crack 10 landings?

While you are at that realize that you spelled snivel two different ways, and did you mean "Whine" instead of Wine, just curious.  Learn to spell and keep squelching me, please.  :(

K2
« Last Edit: September 10, 2002, 09:51:01 AM by Masherbrum »
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Oh my fellow Rooks
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2002, 09:49:32 AM »
Moot, he's too immature to realize that it wasn't a whine because HE HIMSELF, is too defensive and immature.

I've flown with before.  

K2
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Oh my fellow Rooks
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2002, 10:05:08 AM »
:(

My heart is bleeding for you.  

and as your name states "Go F your mother!"

K2
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Goth

• Nickel Member
Oh my fellow Rooks
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2002, 02:02:54 PM »
Karaya is a squadmate, and generally a good guy. Gooss is an ex-squaddie and also generally a good guy.

I didn't come here to defend either person, they're grownups and can handle themselves. Rip, you ain't taking Karaya unless you pry him from my cold dead hands....come to think of it, us Nazgul are already dead, so just back slowly away Rip.

Have to admit, the rooks have been pretty boneheaded lately. I'm trying to balance my emotions cause I too like to furball (with a side of strat whoring). Lately, however, I see nothing but ineptitude with a lot of whining, and seemingly we are now at each others throat.

I have to admit, this is rather odd, being diplomatic and all, it's totally unlike me. So, I will end with this, Karaya, you are wrong. Gooss, you were wrong, Spook-wrong.

Oedipus, how bout a warm cup of STFU!

(edited for those sensitive few and young ones)

« Last Edit: September 10, 2002, 02:33:12 PM by Goth »

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
Oh my fellow Rooks
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2002, 02:10:32 PM »
Originally posted by Oedipus
lol

lol, gotta love lamers who feel the need to announce: killfiles, ignores, squelches  in public before they do it.  lol, just do it.
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline Gooss

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.327th.com
Oh my fellow Rooks
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2002, 02:50:25 PM »
Karaya2,

I guess you're really upset about immaturity.  You're right.  Gooss in a B17 last night was my 10 year old son.  My squaddies call him "Gosling" when he's using my account.  He's been on for a couple of months.  I think it's helped my scores.

So, he tries to fit in and reply to your clever wit, but as a child he's not as clever as you.  

I apologize for his remark.  I'm going to let him know to treat others with more respect or I'll kick his bellybutton just before I revoke his online privileges with my account.  He will not be a DLambA.

By the way, SCSPOOK is 11 years old.  (Maybe another son is using his dad's account?)  He's my son's online buddy now.  Kids hanging out together, you know.  His response, also by definition, was immature.  I'm not his dad, but if I see him being disrespectful,  I'll try privately to get him to knock it off and to stop acting like the grown-ups on channel 1.

Too bad there's no way for you to have emailed me privately about this rather than attack me/my son publicly.  I had to count to ten more than once to realize that I shouldn't be pissed at you for attacking my son.  You had no way of knowing.

Gooss
CHICKS DIG GULLWINGS
flying and dying since Tour 19

Offline gofaster

• Platinum Member
Oh my fellow Rooks
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2002, 02:59:18 PM »
Originally posted by Gooss
Karaya2,

I guess you're really upset about immaturity.  You're right.  Gooss in a B17 last night was my 10 year old son.  My squaddies call him "Gosling" when he's using my account.  He's been on for a couple of months.  I think it's helped my scores.
Gooss

That is hilarious! :)

I've got a 4-year-old nephew I can borrow.  Maybe he can do something with my kill ratio.

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
Oh my fellow Rooks
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2002, 03:50:30 PM »
i never hesitate to tell people how to use squelch if they ask on ch1.

:D

i just point out lameness... vocally...

as someone so recently said...  if the rock hurts when it hits you, say ouch.

:)
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798