Author Topic: Oh my fellow Rooks  (Read 279 times)

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
Oh my fellow Rooks
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2002, 04:04:10 PM »
Originally posted by Oedipus
It's called 'oppositional defiant disorder' Shane.
 And there is help for it!

by a gang of dweeb lamer psychologists who individually have very little real world experience?

:D
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline aztec

• Silver Member
Oh my fellow Rooks
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2002, 05:04:05 PM »
If your gonna quote me Shane at least get it right, and don't delete your post I was referring to when it saying because you were the one hit by the rock.:)

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
Oh my fellow Rooks
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2002, 05:08:42 PM »
Originally posted by aztec
If your gonna quote me Shane at least get it right, and don't delete your post I was referring to when it saying because you were the one hit by the rock.:)

what? i thought it was the perfect killshooter opportunity to nail a ganger.

:)

interesting how selective people can be. didn't you see the irony in suave's bbs post when followed up by the very screen captures that apparently got his panties in a wad?

lol.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.

Offline aztec

• Silver Member
Oh my fellow Rooks
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2002, 05:12:17 PM »
What I saw was a knee jerk reaction from you as a result of taking a direct hit to an *ahem* sensitive control service. Be all that as it may, let's take the rest of this conversation to a more private place.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2002, 05:18:27 PM by aztec »

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
Oh my fellow Rooks
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2002, 05:26:37 PM »
that as it may, let's take the rest of this conversation to a more private place....perhaps you would email me your phone number?

well why would i wanna do that? you think i want a "lecture" on what *you* consider proper channel 1 behavior?  will you take a return lecture on what *i* consider to be lame ganging?  will it change anything? you think i don't know the situation that voss alluded to, and that RV6 so nicely related in another situation are occurring deliberately?  it just reinforces my stance.

i could easily squelch and detune ch1, presto no more cries of "lamer ganger dweebs" but will that result in less lamer ganging dweebs? nooooooope.

besides it's more fun to be lectured at in public, just make sure you're safely astride that high horse. people who say i shouldn't tell others *how* to fly, shouldn't be telling *me* how to use the radio.

now if HTC wants  a more nice channel 1, then i guess some published standards would be nice as well as some consistent application.  why don't you jump all over slimpikn? or various others who are quite worse than myself on ch1.. or even those that respond to what i type on ch1 - they're simply goading on the situation are they not? i mean are you people soooo sensitive that being called a "lamer ganger dweeb" damages your self-esteem? oh, my bad!

see...  i find such selective application of high-faulting standards  to be amusing.

:cool:

Offline Pepe

• Silver Member
Oh my fellow Rooks
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2002, 02:09:51 AM »
We Rooks need a private Rook forum. I don't think is wise to give up our tactics book to bishknits for free  :D

Heheheh....some things never change, I guess...

Cheers,

Offline aztec

• Silver Member
Oh my fellow Rooks
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2002, 04:18:22 AM »
ROFL, flail away Shane, you prove my point every time you open your mouth.

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
Oh my fellow Rooks
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2002, 04:24:53 AM »
ROFL, flail away Shane, you prove my point every time you open your mouth.

and what point would that be?

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
Oh my fellow Rooks
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2002, 12:12:46 PM »
Damn, you guys need some serious internal "cant we all just get along" work.

In the meantime, you could always come Talibish and smite the Kniggit hoarde...  :D