Author Topic: GTA3 Help?  (Read 746 times)

Offline Kanth

• Gold Member
GTA3 Help?
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2002, 01:31:37 AM »
dood, there are cocktails and flame throwers behind the police station on the third island.

near the dam, go behind the police station and down the ramp to the set of garages and they are open, I think there is health down in there as well.

it's near the paintshop.

Originally posted by Swoop
Kratzer, like I said it's hard to find a spot.  Try the alley that your hideout and garage are in on the 1st island.

OK, here's the cheat codes:

gunsgunsguns  gets you all the weapons
turtoise    gives you body armour.

But....dont cheat, the game gets sucky fast if you aint gotta worry about money.

The gun shop on the 1st island (Portland) sells only pistols and uzi's.  The gun shop on the second island (Staunton?) sells uzi's, grenades, body armour, sniper rifles and AK47s.  If you complete some missions for Ray in the Park (2nd island) you'll get a link to another dude on the north shore of the island who sells shotguns, M16s and rocket launchers.

The only place I've found molotov cocktails is in a tunnel near the entrance to the L train near the hospital on the 1st island.  Only place I've found flamethrowers is on top of a building next to the L train track on the 1st island.

Have fun.

Gone from the game. Please see Spikes or Nefarious for any Ahevents.net admin needs.

Offline senna

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
GTA3 Help?
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2002, 01:54:41 AM »
sounds interesting, I goto get this game.