Author Topic: you want fries with that?  (Read 190 times)

Offline hawk220

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
you want fries with that?
« on: September 25, 2002, 09:38:40 AM »
Customer gets pot, not biscuits
Wednesday, September 25, 2002 Posted: 2:06 AM EDT (0606 GMT)

MILL VALLEY, California (AP) -- An employee at a fast food place was arrested after a customer at the drive-thru window received the wrong side order with his chicken dinner -- some pot.

The customer who visited a KFC in this San Francisco suburb Friday got two bags of marijuana, instead of the extra biscuits he had ordered. He gave the pot back to the worker, got his biscuits and called police.

Police arrested Carlos Ayala, 26, at the restaurant. The sheriff's office and the restaurant's management company did not immediately return calls Tuesday seeking further details.

Deputies said Ayala was carrying a small amount of marijuana, a handgun and about $500.

Ayala often worked the drive-up window, and authorities say he may have been selling marijuana to customers who used the right secret word as a code

Offline Curval

• Plutonium Member
      • http://n/a
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2002, 10:07:21 AM »
What an idiot.  When he realised his mistake he should have hidden his stash and his gun before the cops showed up.  But, then again maybe a lack of brains is why he was working the pick-up window at KFC.
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain

Offline gofaster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2002, 12:32:51 PM »
"Dude, I didn't ask for your stash, man.  But, hey, hold onto it and I'll be back later, ok?  What was that secret code again?  Don't worry, man, I won't narc.  I could use a  good supplier.  Be cool, man."

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2002, 01:06:41 PM »
what about the customer? didn't he think something was wrong when his 3 piece white meat meal cost $140 ... :)
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Sikboy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2002, 01:29:55 PM »
Originally posted by Eagler
what about the customer? didn't he think something was wrong when his 3 piece white meat meal cost $140 ... :)

That was my first thought lol.

[edit]
And WTF is up with using "extra biscuits" as a code for "two sacks of chronic" anyhow? I mean, are the busicuits that bad at KFC that no one EVER asks for extra?
[edit]

-Sikboy
« Last Edit: September 25, 2002, 01:32:25 PM by Sikboy »
You: Blah Blah Blah
Me: Meh, whatever.

Offline capt. apathy

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.moviewavs.com/cgi-bin/moviewavs.cgi?Bandits=danger.wav
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2002, 01:45:52 PM »
Complete moron, should have used something like 'bean burrito' or whatever for the code.  What kinda fool uses a code that someone might order?

This might explain why such a high percentage of crimes are classified as 'drug related'.  I don't necessarily think that drugs cause that much crime, just that people who are stoned are way easier to catch.

Offline SaburoS

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2002, 02:07:46 PM »
Methinks the 'customer' for the pot was right behind the customer that got the pot. The seller probably had several bags on hand at the start of his day.
LOL jails are full of morons who didn't think they'd get caught regardless of penalty. He will join their ranks.
Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death.... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. ... Bertrand Russell

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2002, 02:12:01 PM »
Jeebus, "Big Bag O'Weed" would have been a better code word then "extra biscuits".