Author Topic: Dear Santa @&*%#  (Read 186 times)

Offline sprint

• Copper Member
Dear Santa @&*%#
« on: December 26, 2001, 11:49:00 AM »
Dear Santa,

You must be surprised that I'm writing to you today, the twenty six of December .... well, I would very much like to clear up certain thing that have occurred since the beginning of the month.  Filled with illusion, I wrote you my letter. I asked for a couple sticks of PC 133 RAM, a new mouse, a new mouse pad, headphones and a 80 mm fan.

I destroyed my brain studying the whole year. Not only was I first in my
class, but I had the best grades in the school.  I'm not going to lie to you, there was no one in my entire neighborhood that behaved better than me with my parents, my brothers, and my friends, and with my neighbors.  I would go on errands, and even help the elderly cross the street.  There is virtually nothing within reach that I would not do for humanity .... what balls do you have leaving me a diddlying yo-yo, a stupid whistle and a pair of socks !!!  What the diddly were you thinking, you fat son of a squeak, that you've taken me for a sucker the whole year to come out with some toejam like this under the tree. As if you hadn't diddlyed me enough, you gave that little homo across the street a Sony 24" Flat Screen Monitor, a 400 Watt 5.1 speaker system, the new TM Couger Flight Control System, a new Falcon NW Mark V Computer and so many toys that he can't even walk into his house!!!

Please don't let me see you trying fit your big fat bellybutton down my chimney
next year!  I'll diddly you up. I'll throw rocks at those stupid reindeer and scare them away so you'll have to walk back home, since you
didn't even get me one lousy diddlying stick of RAM.  diddly you Santa.  Next year you'll find out how bad I can be, you fat diddlying bastard.

Sincerely,

Sprint

Offline Am0n

• Nickel Member
Dear Santa @&*%#
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2001, 12:03:00 PM »
ROFL!  

nice, i think you got more than i did..

Offline Vermillion

• Platinum Member
Dear Santa @&*%#
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2001, 03:00:00 PM »
LOL! Now THATS my view of Christmas  :p

Offline Wlfgng

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.nick-tucker.com
Dear Santa @&*%#
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2001, 05:35:00 PM »
ahhh.. Finally !!!

a new christmas tradition I can totally support !!!   hehe

Offline Tac

• Platinum Member
Dear Santa @&*%#
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2001, 05:57:00 PM »

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
Dear Santa @&*%#
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2001, 05:59:00 PM »
LOL!

Sluggy rocks.

Offline aztec

• Silver Member
Dear Santa @&*%#
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2001, 05:44:00 PM »
ROFLMFAO Sprint! <S>!

Offline StSanta

• Gold Member
Dear Santa @&*%#
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2001, 04:56:00 AM »
Look here, you little git. It's not my fault that that festering open gaping oozing wound on top of your neck you call a head is malfunctioning.

If you bothered to open those two anal orifices you have in your socalled face, and utilize the scraps of brain cells God decided to use in his monstrous creation that is you, and actually read the fine print, you'd see the following, and I'll spell it out for you. Get your momma to help you read it. She can help even while your Grand Danois is busy mounting her:

"Life isn't fair. If I decide, due to a bad hangover, a cheap potato, substandard dope or just out of habit not to reward you being such a good boy, so be it. I've said "be a good boy". I never said "be a good boy and you'll get cool stuff". So, if you get a sock, be diddlying happy that I gave you that instead of the Santanion 800 exploding socket mine".

And, you really are one bit short of a byte aren't you? "Be nice. To me". Read the last four letters. That explains why your neighbor got the cool toejam. It's not like you let me have your kid sister like he did.

I'll give you a present next year, you fat little aborted zygote. I'll cut through your blubber, extract a couple of yards of your intestines and tie it to the back of a car. Yes, I'll give you the wonderful gift of "horisontal gut-bungee jumping". So stop your incessant whining, lubricate and bend over. Rudolph wants some, and I've worn out all the elves.

Offline Maniac

• Gold Member
Dear Santa @&*%#
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2001, 05:22:00 AM »
LOL Sprint!!! ill help u get Santa next x-mas hehe
Warbirds handle : nr-1 //// -nr-1- //// Maniac

Offline Vermillion

• Platinum Member
Dear Santa @&*%#
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2001, 02:53:00 PM »
Ohhhhh StSanta is on a creative roll  :D

*golf clap*