Author Topic: Welllll GOooooood  (Read 1721 times)

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
Welllll GOooooood
« Reply #45 on: September 30, 2002, 04:15:59 PM »
Originally posted by GRUNHERZ
I try hard....

So whats next? Who is Dick Cheney, Goebbls? Rumsfeld, Himmler?
Where will it end USA hating degenerates?

Why do you hate this country so much? Why? I can understand why the lunatic militant Muslim fringe hates us but why you - our own fellow citizens and allies? Why? Why?

What kind of deep seeded contempt and hatred is this towards the American nation, our government, our leaders our just cause at this critical time in history. Just after the worst ever massacre and act of intollerance, hatred and murder directed at innocent American civilians ever? Why now? What kind of sick need does it fulfil in you to attack and hate so much now? :(

The hatred for America comes from you, not me. It is you who despises all that America stands for, It is you who wishes to end our freedoms and make all within your pervue follow YOUR party line, it is you spewing the bile at those who dare to question authority. Wake up little boy. Your mommy is calling you. She wants you to take a nap so you won't be so cranky anymore.

Amd for the record I support your right to place whatever you want into your signature. It should be accurate though, yours isn't.

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
Welllll GOooooood
« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2002, 04:18:49 PM »
Originally posted by fd ski
There were reports of Hussain staging a plot to kill Bish Sr two weeks back. What happend to that ?

Bush Sr. tried to kill Sadam with those missles made from cannon barrels.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Welllll GOooooood
« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2002, 04:50:44 PM »
Thanks upon further reflection my signature bit  about you was inaccurate it has now been corrected..... Read it again.

Oh and though I found your speech about me trying to take your rights away quite touching it is fundementally untrue. I have no issue with your right to say those terrible things but I do have a personal problem and disagreement with what you said and am openly expressing my free speech rights by challenging and attacking your views. I am not the government and can legaly state and hold (almost) any opinions about your speech.  Unless of course you consider disagreeing with a liberal such as yourself unconstitutional.

Go on now MT.....
« Last Edit: September 30, 2002, 04:57:40 PM by GRUNHERZ »

Offline senna

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Welllll GOooooood
« Reply #48 on: September 30, 2002, 04:57:17 PM »
Ah well anyone who has fought GR in his 109 understands this part of his sig.

Imagine there is a nice Bf109G6 picture in this spot!

Hats off to you GR :)

As for the rest of his sig, why would anybody care? People can say whatever they want. Its America, land of the brave and the FREE.

:rolleyes:

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Welllll GOooooood
« Reply #49 on: September 30, 2002, 04:59:27 PM »
Thats the attitude senna! But MT was right and my bit about him was at first somewhat misleading but now accurately reflects the facts.

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
Welllll GOooooood
« Reply #50 on: September 30, 2002, 06:34:04 PM »
Thats the attitude senna! But MT was right and my bit about him was at first somewhat misleading but now accurately reflects the facts.

For the record, I don't think Dubya is "like" Hitler either, anymore than I think those guys in Bagdad are "like" Neville Chamberlain.

If Hussein tries to annex land like Hitler did, then I say we squash him.

If Hussein attacks a sovereign nation like Hitler did, we squash him again.

If he violates a treaty Like Hitler (building up illegal forces), then we make him comply. Note the difference. If this means war, then please let it be for all the right reasons, and those reasons have not been met as of yet IMHO.

You are absolutely right Grun, you have the right to say whatever you wish. But calling dissent, hatred, is foul and meaningless debate. It is just slinging mud for the sake of slinging. Who told you that disagreement equated to hate? Poor misguided youth.

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
Welllll GOooooood
« Reply #51 on: September 30, 2002, 07:33:35 PM »
Why is it so difficult for people in this country to support their government?

Why do thse people think that they appear "educated" when they disagree with policies designed for their own good?

Why do these people buy into what the media says when it supports their viewpoint but denounce it when it disagrees?

Why do these people think they are a part of the "enlightened minority" while sitting in their computer chairs?

Those of you that oppose an "intervention" in Iraq for the "usual" reasons are completely unaware of the politics in the region and are only making yourselves look foolish.

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
Welllll GOooooood
« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2002, 07:59:21 PM »
Originally posted by Saurdaukar

Why do thse people think that they appear "educated" when they disagree with policies designed for their own good?

Why do these people buy into what the media says when it supports their viewpoint but denounce it when it disagrees?

Why do these people think they are a part of the "enlightened minority" while sitting in their computer chairs?

Those of you that oppose an "intervention" in Iraq for the "usual" reasons are completely unaware of the politics in the region and are only making yourselves look foolish.

Of the people. By the people. For the people.

Get it?
sand

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Welllll GOooooood
« Reply #53 on: September 30, 2002, 08:50:53 PM »

what this guy said

its easy though

"for every action there is an opposite and equal reaction"

ying and yang
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Horn

• Silver Member
Welllll GOooooood
« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2002, 09:09:58 PM »

I'll happily support my Government. Unless they are screwing up. Then it's our job to let them know.

Can you name a SINGLE policy designed for "your own good"?? Who is to be the judge of what my "own good" is? You? Bush?

Who are "these people"? Has the media done something good lately? Aside from broadcasting views of politicians that you disagree with?

In my chair as opposed to standing? :rolleyes:

I haven't read anything about an "intervention"-- I've been reading about an upcoming WAR. Get it? As to "usual" reasons, I don't know WTF you're talking about. If you're talking about who the US will install as the new puppet in the Iraqi regime, well then yeah, I do have some questions. Foolish? Do some homework.

Tool of the Emperor, indeed.

dh

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Welllll GOooooood
« Reply #55 on: September 30, 2002, 11:29:44 PM »
"If Hussein tries to annex land like Hitler did, then I say we squash him.

If Hussein attacks a sovereign nation like Hitler did, we squash him again.

If he violates a treaty Like Hitler (building up illegal forces), then we make him comply. Note the difference. If this means war, then please let it be for all the right reasons, and those reasons have not been met as of yet IMHO. "

MT MT MT MT you naive fool

Hitler did not need to "attack" a soverign nstion till September 1939, before that he was allowed by the weak allies to ILLEGALY and in breach of various treaties:

Create army of over 100,000
Reintroduce conscription
Publicly dump the Versailles treaty
Create an airforce
Remiliterize the Rheinland
Annex austria
Was given the Sudetenland "Peace in our times"
Invade the rest of Czechoslovakia in March 39

So he was allowed at least thse eight major vilotations of major treaties with no seroius  reprecussions. This involved the forcible invasion and anexation of two soveriegn countries, Austria and the whole of Czeckoslovakia and he allies failed to act because they were against war. Why didnt they squash him when he invaded the whole remaining czeckoslovakia in March 39? Can you guess why Hitler was less than discouraged when he decided to invade Poland.

How can you be so foolish?

I like your euphamism "illegal forces".  Since in the REAL WORLD this means nuclear weapons how exactly do you intend to make him comply when he develops such an "illegal force" ? Even one nuke is catastrophic.

Do you actually think he will just drop his lifelong ambitions of power all of a sudden to let the inspectors and UN discover everything. He is buying time, thats all. He knew the US was serious about attacking and he blinked. Now it's back to his realm of confusing the UN.  He just wants time. Its obvious. Time for what? I dont know but  based on his track record I dont think it's anything all that good.  If the French had acted in 1936 Hitler would have been done yet only a few years later they were overrrun by him in 6 weeks.  Now dont be idiotic and say its unrealistic to think Hussain will overrun the USA, of course he wont. The point is timing is crucial in a short time something could develop to drastically change the situation. We must be agressive, we must make it clear we are not afraid to go to war. In fact that is the key with murderous dictators just as is it with schoolyard bullies. Make it clear we are not afraid to fight right now, make it clear he will get a bloody nose in the first second he tries anything. Not doing so only invites and incourages a dictators agression and attention. If we come to him fearful and reluctant then thats how he will see us - fearful and reluctant and hesitant to act or even react. This cannot be allowed.  I simply cannot understand how liberal types fail to see this in the past decade, maybe you guys should grow a pair of balls like Kennedy grew during the missle crisis. He openly threatened war and the tryrant backed down. Imagine if we were sendig congressional envoys to moscow who only criticized the US stance....

One last thing:

George W. Bush = Good guy

Saddam Hussein  = Bad guy
« Last Edit: September 30, 2002, 11:41:38 PM by GRUNHERZ »

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
Welllll GOooooood
« Reply #56 on: September 30, 2002, 11:43:13 PM »
Do you actually think he will just drop his lifelong ambitions of power all of a sudden to let the inspectors and UN discover everything. He is buying time, thats all. He knew the US was serious about attacking and he blinked.

Do you actually think you just made a point?

Unbelievable.

"Illegal forces" was not a euphamism, but one of the violations of treaty that Hitler and Hussein both have been accused of doing. Hitler built an airforce when wasn't supposed to, Hussein built WMD (supposedly). Go look up euphamism in the dictionary tardling (thank you Animal).

Maybe you "conservative types" can try to open your eyes a little and not just follow blindly into the GOP one way street to war.
Kennedy did everything in his power to avoid a military conflict in Cuba. Read your history. He didn't just rattle the saber and yell real loud.

A position of strength is a good thing. Not having to use it is even better.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Welllll GOooooood
« Reply #57 on: September 30, 2002, 11:58:42 PM »
I blew away your whole riducuous argument about treating him like Hitler was treated. You seem to have forgotton what happends when a dictator is allowed the Hitler Treatment.....

And to think you accuse me of ignoring and glossing contradictory arguments.

PLEASE ANSWER THIS QUESTION!

Do you have faith in Saddam Hussein to stop his WMD projects and comply with treaties?

YES or NO

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
Welllll GOooooood
« Reply #58 on: October 01, 2002, 12:04:58 AM »
Do you have faith in Saddam Hussein to stop his WMD projects and comply with treaties?

YES or NO

Do you know that Saddam Hussein has any active WMD projects?

YES or NO

and

HOW DO YOU KNOW?
sand

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Welllll GOooooood
« Reply #59 on: October 01, 2002, 12:14:43 AM »
YES

Because he kicked out the inspectors and enthusiastically impeded their actions for 6 years while they were there. Thats enough for me to believe he is hiding his ongoing WMD projects.

Now that I have answered your question stop changing the subject and let MT answer my question.