Author Topic: Skin Submissions Overload?  (Read 412 times)

Offline Voss

• Silver Member
      • http://www.bombardieraerospace.com
Skin Submissions Overload?
« on: October 07, 2002, 04:34:14 PM »
I could start posting gauges and cockpit skins right now, but the question I have is, what if everyone posts?

I don't have web space anymore. If, I post everything I do (even just the final versions), things are going to get out of control in a hurry. I probably will not ever have an interest in building terrains. Well, maybe I will, but for now it's just too much fun to fly.

So, how do I share with you guys without submitting an entire terrain or flooding the server?

Offline Innominate

• Gold Member
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2002, 04:34:59 PM »
post screenshots?

Offline 10Bears

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2002, 12:10:39 PM »
Hey Howdy Voss,

I'm putting the finishing touches to Greece and would like some of your skins.
Early birds, ie 109e, hurri1 spit1 etc.
You can send them to me direct at bear1@bigisland.com but put AH and Voss all over the header so I don't delete it. (viruses you know)

Currently, I'm using the Oilfield as an urban tile, same with pizza and lava... (looks good)

If you need to look at terrain to decide on camo tones, I'll post it on my server in a couple of days.

I would also like some sporty racing type skins, not because of the Greece terrain.. because I think they look cool.

Was playing around with blgd2 last night.. Wanted to make Greek ruins but couldn't find the right picture.. I want that Acropolopics  thing above Athens there.

Offline Voss

• Silver Member
      • http://www.bombardieraerospace.com
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2002, 01:28:41 PM »
10Bears, Let's team up and do a complete theme.

Reno Races would be cool. B model Mustang, F4-U4, 109G6 (I think), Spit 14, and Tempest. What d'ya think? :)

If not, well I can start learning the terrain part of the editor I suppose. I've got a lot of experience with DEM's already, but the AH tool is foreign to me.

Offline 10Bears

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2002, 11:51:44 PM »
CC Voss I'm up for that that's why I asked ya

Greece will be rdy in a couple of days so I wanted to ask you first... Remember you were talking about building skins months ago.

I want to keep the early birds that flew in Greece conventional but for late war... Send me some racing planes :).. Put a dragon face on an ME262 :)