Author Topic: Bish overload...  (Read 220 times)

Offline Soda

• Silver Member
      • http://members.shaw.ca/soda_p/models.htm
Bish overload...
« on: September 07, 2000, 02:18:00 PM »
What's with all the Bish online lately?  Every time I log on the bish outnumber the rest combined by 2-1.  Everytime I take off I'm faced with all these high Bish aircraft flying around looking for targets.  

I have a couple of theories:

1)Bish opened flight school and released the first graduating class.  The class taught "grab a P51 with lots of fuel, climb to the stars and look for badguys down low".
2)The Bish have start to clone themselves using the sheep.  The poor sheep must be pretty exhausted though as the sheep/Bish ratio is getting pretty bad.
3)Summers finished and all the Bish have had to come home from summer camp to go back to school.  I would think that they'd be doing homework but I guess it's the first week of school.
4)The Bish have a better medical benefits program and 401K plan so everyone is trying to get in on the act.  I knew I should have gotten a better signing bonus to go Knit.

Either way, I know I won't run out of targets flying around.  Good thing the Knits have lots of ammo to go around...  

Soda
The Wrecking Crew

Offline 1776

• Nickel Member
      • http://Iain'tgotno.com
Bish overload...
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2000, 02:28:00 PM »
<pulls out Glar's maps> Ah,ha there it is!!<points to Knights ammo factories><climbs aboard the P-51 that carries 6 1k bombs>
<starts singing Bishop fight song>

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Bish overload...
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2000, 02:33:00 PM »
3 consecutive afternoon/nights I've logged on  it was Rook and Bish attacking Knits.  Ebb and flow of war, it was the opposite last week.  War is hell, and its our turn in 'the bucket'.  You won't catch -323 complaining too much about it, since it gives us twice as many targets to shoot down!  

<S> SODA!

Offline air_guard

• Nickel Member
Bish overload...
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2000, 03:05:00 PM »
I must be on other times than u  
eveningtime in europe then rooks and knits ganbang bish`s and thats one of the reason i chosed the bish country.
But i guess the numbers swithc with the timezones.
Its been some few times when we are more in numbers but then im so late up that i have problems at work the day after.

airguard

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
Bish overload...
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2000, 04:06:00 PM »
first time in a long time bish have the numbers. it was rooks then knits now its bish.

it goes around and around... soon another country will have numerical superiority.

just wait your turn.  
it's bishes turn to have some fun  
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline Zigrat

• Nickel Member
Bish overload...
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2000, 04:09:00 PM »
look at the numbers for country versus country

knights have the most kills of any country, plus we are the only country with a positive K/D!

knights rule  

<S>

Offline Soda

• Silver Member
Bish overload...
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2000, 04:34:00 PM »
Zig, you're our secret weapon though... half that K/D ratio is probably yours  

Don't get me wrong, I like having lots of red cons around, it gives my itchy trigger finger release without having problems shooting at friendlies :P

Besides, many of the Bish seem to fly the P51 and tear the wings off diving on me.  Happened twice last night... always loved seeing that.  The poor Rooks though... saw a low of 6 players online last night for them.

Soda

Offline wolf37

• Copper Member
Bish overload...
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2000, 06:03:00 PM »
hi all:

well kinda have to feel for the Rooks, there numbers are really down.
But you really have to wounder about the Bishops, how many of them are in there space program. Just how high do they think they have to go to have alt advantage. well they have good numbers now, so they can have planes climbing for alt at all times before coming down to die.

lets see, 15 mins climbing to 30k,
2 mins to get back down to the fighting,
15 seconds to die, (except hblair)
15 mins to climb back to alt.

woo hoo, I am sooooo glad not to be a Bishop.

------------------
wolf37
C.O.
THUNDER BIRDS

bug

Bish overload...
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2000, 08:53:00 PM »
last week there was 51 knits on and they pounded the crap out of bishops. Didn't take any territory though.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Bish overload...
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2000, 01:57:00 AM »
Hi

Half the time last nite 6 Rooks was the high number not the low!    

GRUNHERZ

Offline Soda

• Silver Member
Bish overload...
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2000, 09:54:00 AM »
I think some squads have moved around and are flying more Bish lately too.. that doesn't help things if they all move at the same time, but hey, could just be bad timing.

I've also noticed a lot of starto Bish lately flying P51's.  I've assumed though that they are not the best pilots in Bishland as 3 times in one battle I had P51's dive on me and pull off their wings.  Damn the P51 is a sleak looking bird without wings.

Knits and Rooks unite to smite the Bish horde!  

Soda

Offline Downtown

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.tir.com/~lkbrown1
Bish overload...
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2000, 10:42:00 AM »
I think it was last Wednsday the Rooks had 27 and the Knights (I am one) were pretty much furballing with the rooks there.

I was flying with Ammo and Jihad, or maybe Bee, and I looked up and saw a Red Umbrella of Bish.

A rook smoked my engine (I RTB'd) and Ammo and Bee fought the Rooks for awhile.

The Bish wouldn't give up their alt advantage to come down and fight.

I always feel safe when there is a Bish above me cause I know he won't give up his precious altitude.

:P

------------------

"Downtown" Lincoln Brown.
    lkbrown1@tir.com    
 http://www.tir.com/~lkbrown1
Wrecking Crews "Drag and Die Guy"
Hals und beinbruch!