Author Topic: The Truth about the Chog.  (Read 924 times)

Offline Betown

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.ecomm-net.co.uk
The Truth about the Chog.
« on: January 11, 2001, 02:21:00 AM »
Ladies and Gentlemen.
I have found some disturbing news from the front line. Aliens from another world have.......Been controlling our Chog pilots. In fact. The pilots who fly the Chog don't actually like it but are being forced to by an alien control device hidden inside the Bish HQ. This device will be known as

"BISH DAR"

BISH DAR should be destroyed at all costs to balance out the arena and restore a well balanced aircraft usage chart to the universe.

May the force be with you.

Sandman_SBM

« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2001, 05:08:00 PM »
As Chuck Yeager said... It's the man not the machine.

I like flying the CHOG on JABO and can't see the big deal. It can be killed just like any other aircraft.

All the whining about CHOG and NIK just make me glad that there is a squelch.

------------------

LJK Raubvogel

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2001, 05:31:00 PM »
Yes! Death to the BISH DAR! It must be stopped.   It's lesser known, but equally dangerous cousin ROOK DAR should be next on the termination list!

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2001, 06:05:00 PM »
It's the man not the machine.
=============================
Well let em say this:  A capable man with a daisy red dyder BBgun aint half as deadly as a naked blind baby with a fully loaded 30-06

Yeager
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Fatty

• Gold Member
      • http://www.fatdrunkbastards.com
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2001, 06:06:00 PM »
You must have missed me breaking the stock of my red rider over my brother's back at age 7.

Offline BBGunn

• Zinc Member
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2001, 07:17:00 PM »
Never thought the F4U-C was a big deal after I learned not to go directly H2H with them. I have not played that much but I managed to bag a few by not rushing into the encounter. Taking ones time and sizing up the situation will pay off. It takes longer and if your up against a veteran pilot it won't be easy but if you can get behind an F4U in the blind spot with some energy left you have a good chance of taking one out.  In the real world the corsair was an excellent fighter plane but it had its weaknesses also.  I don't think it should pulled out of the game.

LJK Raubvogel

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2001, 07:29:00 PM »
You all have taken what started out as a decent joke and turned it into just another Chog whine thread. WTG  

Offline hazed-

• Gold Member
      • http://combatarena.users.btopenworld.com
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2001, 10:45:00 PM »
decent joke? where?