Author Topic: sniper teen to be tried as adult  (Read 247 times)

Offline Wlfgng

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.nick-tucker.com
sniper teen to be tried as adult
« on: October 25, 2002, 03:48:31 PM »
all I can say is     YES!!!

shouldn't be able to hind behind 'age' when one pulls crap like that.

public execution...

Offline easymo

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2002, 04:54:27 PM »
I remember all the terrible things people where predicting would happen to taleban johnny.  In the end they arranged for tax payers to house, and feed him.  Also it turns out he is gay.  So this is about the equivalent of one of us being sent to a woman's prison.  Oh! The horror.

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2002, 05:01:42 PM »
The older guy (Williams?) has a history of taking children and step children from his former spouses (2) and making them eat very little and go on strict excersize regimes. One former wife reported that her son (different kid) lost 30 lbs. while staying with Mr. Williammuhammedsniper.

Just sayin, that they better be very careful with the adult treatment of this 17 year old, because he seems to be building a pretty credible defense already.

I think they should cut him a deal for life in prison to make him turn on his step dad. Get them both for sure that way.

Offline Wlfgng

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2002, 05:03:46 PM »
that makes it even more disturbing IMO

they should definately separate them (I'm sure they did)
and the young'n will prolly turn

Offline easymo

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2002, 05:11:19 PM »
"Just sayin, that they better be very careful with the adult treatment of this 17 year old, because he seems to be building a pretty credible defense already. "

I never fails to amaze me.  What lefties consider credible.

Offline OIO

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2002, 05:13:50 PM »
sry, 17 is wayyyy more than enough age to know that rifle+shooting 13 year olds is wrong.

IF he really is guilty (as far as i know they havent proven they are the snipers), then I say shoot him in the head and be done with it.

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2002, 05:17:30 PM »
Originally posted by easymo
"Just sayin, that they better be very careful with the adult treatment of this 17 year old, because he seems to be building a pretty credible defense already. "

I never fails to amaze me.  What lefties consider credible.

Nice try easymo, but you and I both remember the OJ jury. You think "brainwashed by dad" isn't likely to get him off? They just better be careful is all I'm saying.

Offline Wlfgng

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2002, 05:23:38 PM »
all due to our wonderful justice system that gives more protection to criminals rights than the victim's

Offline SirLoin

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2002, 09:19:22 AM »
And now they are saying they are not going to seek the death penalty because he is a juvinile...What wonderful solace for the victim's families.
**JOKER'S JOKERS**

Offline Airhead

• Gold Member
      • http://www.ouchytheclown.com
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2002, 11:05:24 AM »
Originally posted by SirLoin
And now they are saying they are not going to seek the death penalty because he is a juvinile...What wonderful solace for the victim's families.

Sir Loin, you are taking that out of context and you know it- Maryland doesn't execute minors, they're trying them first so Maryland won't seek the death penalty- however, Alabama, Virginia and the Feds are lining up on this one too, and you can damn well bet one of them, Alabama most likely, will seek the death penalty when it's their turn to try them.

Now a question- This 17 year old kid was kept on a diet of honey and food supplements which makes me wonder at the amount of control Mr. Mohammad had over him. Could there be a possible extenuating circumstance like we had in the Patricia Hearst case, or do you believe the 17 year old went along with this sniper plan on his own free will? A decent attorney will raise these questions to a jury, ya know.

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2002, 11:12:25 AM »
Originally posted by OIO
sry, 17 is wayyyy more than enough age to know that rifle+shooting 13 year olds is wrong.

True... but Muhammed has had a few years to work on his head.

I think MT is right. The defense will no doubt attempt to shift the blame to the older man.
sand

Offline SaburoS

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2002, 12:41:12 AM »
I predict they'll both get the death sentence... and they'll both be executed in about 10-20 years depending on the appeals. If they were wealthy they might be able to hire a legal team that would have the resources to find 'loopholes' and 'sanity' issues. They won't get that and I doubt their jury will want anything other than the death penalty for both of them when they're found guilty. Won't be that long of a trial either.
Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death.... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. ... Bertrand Russell

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2002, 09:59:37 AM »
did it take twenty years for tim mcveigh to be executed?
lazs

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2002, 01:53:55 PM »
Last I heard the "kid" wasn't really related to mohamed at all. Not a formal relationship. Neither his son or stepson nor adopted.

The age of this murderer is not an issue here. The victims are still dead and there is no reason to wherehouse these felons. This "person" was old enouigh to aid and abet, if not actively shoot some of the victims, so he should not be held unaccountable for his actions.
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline Airhead

• Gold Member
      • http://www.ouchytheclown.com
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2002, 02:16:53 PM »
But Maverick, what if it turns out the cops framed them like the LAPD did to OJ Simpson? You know how the police are. ;)

I'm starting a defense fund for John Lee Malvo and I'm looking for telephone solicitors to help with the fund raising. This will be an ideal opportunity for guys like Maverick, Lazs or Creamo to sharpen their people skills and make some extra income. If anyone is intrested let me know.