Author Topic: couple of interesting bugs I've seen  (Read 229 times)

Offline Preon1

• Nickel Member
couple of interesting bugs I've seen
« on: November 10, 2001, 11:29:00 PM »
Bug#1 - occurred Friday 09 Nov

So there I was attacking V6 in my pony.  After my squad level the field and killed the cars, the goon took the base and instead of landing at another base, I wanted to land at the V Field and park near the hangar.  I was flying S on the west side of the field when my wheels touched about 50 feet off the ground.  I braked, and slowed down and at about 10 miles an hour, I fell off of the invisible cliff that I was on.

Ever seen this before?

Bug#2 - Today, 11 Nov
So there I was flying my tiffie in a raid on 21, when I noticed two very interesting things: first of all, my blackouts are screwing up (blacking out completely at 6 g's w/ no tunnel vision).  But most to my surprise, my front end wasn't showing AAA firing.  I look over to Harley's computer (he was flying with me in the same room) and he showed the ack firing happily away at me.  I was INVINCIBLE (well against ack anyway).  This occurred until I quit the program and didn't happen again once I restarted it.

Any clue what that is?

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2001, 01:12:00 AM »
If you want to report a bug with the game.. this is the place to do it for best recognition:

Bug Reports Forum

Stuff slips through the cracks in this forum.. but HTC is pretty thurough when it comes to that one.

AKDejaVu

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2001, 10:21:00 AM »
vfield 6 has been screwed for quite some time

Your black out and ack hacks were acting up.

Offline Lizard3

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2001, 11:01:00 AM »
Not to mention the Fuggin base can spawn AC.

I'm almost to within visual range, no cons in the sector. The hanger is down. 3 friendly AC in the vicinity. Poof! The Bar dar lights up with at least a 4 enemy AC visual. 20 seconds later I vis enemy and freindly AC furballing over the VH. 4 enemy ponies are flying about low over the VH. What gives?

Offline DanielMcIntyre

• Nickel Member
      • http://None as yet
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2001, 12:31:00 AM »
Preon, saw the same thing at V6 but was defending in Ostie.  After I spawned I noticed a kinda of hazy terrain around me and other gv's driving through it as thou I was elevated quite a distance above them.  I never fell off thou cause I did'nt drive anywhere  :)