Author Topic: Rooks get crap all the time  (Read 85 times)

Offline Keebler

• Zinc Member
Rooks get crap all the time
« on: October 26, 2002, 04:05:33 PM »
Okay, i have had enough, it is time to whine. i truely dont really care.  I mean this is crap on every map we get the crap end of the map, we need to do somthing about the numbers it sucks, you should either bring some guys over to rooks or do somthing it is rediculus. the only time we have a chance is when we have are RJO's and that is about it other wise we are out number 3 to 1 all the time. pretty soon no one is going to be rook b/c they will get sick of the crap.:mad:

Offline SunKing

• Gold Member
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2002, 04:39:41 PM »
7/10

Offline JoeDirt

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2002, 05:35:04 PM »
why are you still rook? i went bish months ago

Offline Dawggus

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.nightmares.org
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2002, 05:38:31 PM »
WOW!!!

That was a four-crap rant, I think it's getting serious :).  Keebler, forget about a Reset now except for RJO Nights.  The only folks getting Reset these days are the Rooks.

I know it's hard, but try to enjoy Rookland for what it is right now, boxed in a corner, and besieged on all sides.  Pick your favorite moment in history with a similar situation, and pretend your there ;).  For me, I'm John Wayne in my beaverskin cap and long rifle at the Alamo :).  I get a real enjoyment flying in the evenings and holding onto all 12 of our bases, let alone when we start at 11 and end at 13 ... THAT's an accomplishment with no DAR!

Things will turn around soon.  Believe me, it's no fun being on the other side either, so the Knights and Bishops don't want this to continue forever (although they do enjoy putting us Rooks in our place every once in a while ;)).  Remember when the Knight numbers were so bad, we had no fun rolling over them, and focused on the Bishops as much as possible.

Hang tight Bro, this is the darkest before the dawn :).

Cya Up!