Author Topic: Can we have a new arena?  (Read 2432 times)

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
Can we have a new arena?
« Reply #60 on: October 28, 2002, 09:08:49 PM »
This is a good one to bookmark for the next time someone tries to play the CT off as being more mature.

AKDejaVu

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Can we have a new arena?
« Reply #61 on: October 28, 2002, 09:18:08 PM »
AKAK   we are'nt a bunch of "kiddies" who are whining about the big bully. I dont need to got to the TA to learn to fight Shane. My squad flys here because overall they dont really care for the MA. I like both arenas for different reasons. I think the underlying thing here with Shane setting up shop in the CT is who and what he is. Shane is one of the biggest negatives in about AH. While the constant bs on ch1 in the MA is expected, its not that big a part of the CT. Im not saying it doesnt happen or I havent done my share of pissing and moaning in here, but we usually keep it in check to some extent.
  I know the simple thing to do is to just squelch ch 1 or the player himself. I just feel like being forced to do it in the CT now is getting to some people including myself. This unfourtunately seems to be what Shane thrives on. It really doesnt seem to matter what the situation is or what happened he has an insult to throw out. I realize he pays his $15 and he has a right to his opinions, but his constant disrespect to people played itself out a long time ago. He can act like its all in fun but it sure comes off like something else.
           No im not taking the moral high ground, no I dont think im elite because I fly the CT. You can check my stats and previous whines in other flame fests to see what im all about. Im just a little sick of his bs,  but thats what he thrives on.

Question for you Shane, were you squeaking about getting jumped 3 vs 1 while at a disadvantage?  If so,  why is it ok for you to do the same? ( i may have misunderstood what you were saying in your rants so if Ive got it wrong disregard the question)

fire away

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Can we have a new arena?
« Reply #62 on: October 28, 2002, 09:23:25 PM »
dammed if i'd have shared that Lowe! :D    
« Last Edit: October 28, 2002, 09:26:36 PM by Slash27 »

Offline Löwe

• Silver Member
      • http://www.geocities.com/duxfordeagles
Can we have a new arena?
« Reply #63 on: October 28, 2002, 09:24:44 PM »
After more than 24 hours of this fun, I say blow it off guys.
Shane has his position, just like each of us have our own. Personally, I think I can survive in a world where Shane thinks I'm a lamerdweebtard. This is getting boring as hell. Nobody says you have to like him or agree with him, and nobody says he has to like any of us or agree with us.
It's a new week surely theres something new to fight about!:D

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
Can we have a new arena?
« Reply #64 on: October 29, 2002, 11:22:42 AM »
Yes,..I should think this has run its course.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline Odee

• Gold Member
      • 49th Fighter Group
Can we have a new arena?
« Reply #65 on: October 29, 2002, 06:55:29 PM »
Guys, gals, and Lowe (God what a picture to post sir :p )

Let's be adult about this, eh?  Either hunt Shane down and make him miserable, (which will probably get a few folks banned altogether for harassment)  Or just let it drop.

This is like TV and RADIO... "..ARGHHH I hate when they talk crap 'bout my rap!" etc...  If you don't like what you hear/read/see then turn the gotanged thing off.

This is not rocket science ya know?
~Nobodee~   Get Poached!
Elite: Dangerous ~ Cmd Odeed

http://www.luxlibertas.com/