Author Topic: Best seat in the house..  (Read 170 times)

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
Best seat in the house..
« on: June 07, 2000, 12:55:00 AM »
The BPO (Bish Procurement Officer) is a very unhappy camper. In his hands he holds an agonizingly thick file, which he leafs thru with an ever increasing displeasure. He tosses it back down on the desk in disgust.

"You really have pissed off all the wrong people this time. The IG wants to know why its better and 'cost effective' to install it 'in the long run'; the Tech Supply nitwits are all up my backside over the insane amount of paper product requistions they've got from this unauthorised modification and GAWDAMMIT we're not gonna have it, MISTER!"

The BPS; red faced, comes to his feet and glowers. "WELL?"; thunders the BPO .."AT EASE and tell me what in hell this is all about!"

Hang removes his eyes from the flyspeck once again; and slowly brings a hand up to wipe the spittle from his face. "Sir; there's nothin wrong with it.. it works just fine as long as yah keep positive g's on it. We've been pullin some long missions; and it's greatly improved morale. Even the cooks happy, sir, the guys are actully startin to eat the crud he serves...."

"ENUFF GAWDAMMIT! I have had to put up with yer crap in the past... BBQ's made outta wing parts. Spinner Bugzappers. .50 cal charcoal lighters. Now this... " The BPO reaches down, pulls a photo from the file, holds it in front of hangs nose..

"Umm sir; if its any help we still have a few rolls of 'paper products' left over from TP'ing the knit HQ yesterday.."

Hang

The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline bloom25

• Silver Member
Best seat in the house..
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2000, 01:15:00 AM »
That's one GIANT roll of TP.    I mean it's bigger than the gunsight.  Hang, don't you know you are only supposed to use a couple squares at a time?  

Very nice Hangtime.  

------------------
bloom25
THUNDERBIRDS

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
Best seat in the house..
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2000, 01:47:00 AM »
hehehe, no, that , in fact is the bandages that hangtime is going to need....(AArrrgh, I wish.....)

SAW/Hangtime 2/48849846849
Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.

Hairball

Best seat in the house..
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2000, 12:18:00 PM »
... *snif, sniff* ...  

Hunh. No litterbox. How dissapointing.

Hairball

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Best seat in the house..
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2000, 12:23:00 PM »
Hang, your sh*t is overmodeled, I suggest tapering it.

Wolverine

Best seat in the house..
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2000, 01:11:00 PM »
I was thinking how difficult it would be to flush, then I noticed this...

------------------
Wolverine [wlvrn]
 www.wlvrn.com

33rd Strike Group
 www.33rd.org

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."