Author Topic: Somebody said me once............  (Read 1190 times)

Offline garrido

• Zinc Member
Somebody said me once............
« Reply #60 on: October 10, 2001, 09:23:00 AM »
Que mas quisiera Pepe que tener calambres, sobre todo en la mano derecha y bajo ciertas "circunstamcias"    :D   :D   :D   :D   :D

Saludos

Supongo

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #61 on: October 10, 2001, 06:56:00 PM »
Garrido; language barrier or not, I think you called HiTech's baby ugly and I suspect he was offended (who wouldn't be). He'll get over it, probably already has.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #62 on: October 10, 2001, 08:29:00 PM »
Is there an online translator for GIBBERISH?

cause I need to translate Minus's posts

Offline -ammo-

• Platinum Member
« Reply #63 on: October 10, 2001, 09:15:00 PM »
Originally posted by R4M:

I have a video with an interview with some german aces, between them Gunther Rall, and a british test pilot who flew in 109G, P51D and spitfire, and they say:
-Lateral control in the 109 at high speeeds was difficult (but by no means impossible),you had to use both hands to roll it, yet the control of its elevators at any speed was much more effective than in the P51 or Spitfire; and none of both things is reflected in AH.

reasonable post from you RAM, I am impressed.

Now in regards to what fighter pilots saiod about their particular machines. They all had different personalities and if they survived the war flying particular models..well they tend to be a little partial. My point is that because the points made by the fighter pilot that the 109 had better elevator authority over a spitfire or a Mustang doesnt make it true ( actually I have a hard time believing it over the nimble and hard-turning spitfire). Bob Johnson said in his book that once his Jug recieved the paddle blade prop, even the vauted spitfire couldnt outclimb him..well that is a little optimistic. He also said that nothing in the ETO, German or allied, could roll with his jug. Again, a little optimistic. BTW..none of these things are implemented in AH ;)
Commanding Officer, 56 Fighter Group
Retired USAF - 1988 - 2011

Offline Pepe

• Silver Member
« Reply #64 on: October 11, 2001, 03:16:00 AM »
<Bursts bubble>

It's Supongo's post. RAM is still a trainee when it comes to politeness   :D

Cheers,

Pepe