Author Topic: OK I have admit that I commited a mortal sin...  (Read 255 times)

Offline mx22

• Zinc Member
OK I have admit that I commited a mortal sin...
« on: June 08, 2000, 09:17:00 AM »
Ok, Ok that post on Gameplay Feedback board had revealed my real true ugly nature. As some of you suspected, I indeed use a total of 10(TEN) different accounts. Here is how it works:
First seven are for seven days in a week. Every day is important to me and every day I have different personality. Thus each and every day deserves to have it's own account.
Then sometimes FunkedUp talks too much, so I log on to my 8th account and have fun smacking the guy.
9th account is for times when I start hating my squad. Trust me nothing works better then flyign sortie or 2 to slaughter that bunch of dweeb Barbiefliers.
10th account is when I'm in a good mood and want to spank JG2 boys. Nothing is more exciting then a view of smoking 190s and 109s.
I also plan to open another account on which I will hunt that fast flying, always lurking nearby, cat loving guy named Hangtime.

Regards,

mx22 - a man of many personalities and accounts.

Offline Wanker

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2000, 09:50:00 AM »

Then sometimes FunkedUp talks too much

LOL! And whom do you think talks the most on RW during squad night? mx22, that's whom!

Btw, if you've never heard mx22 say "Alright guys, I'm een my Speetfire" on RW you're missing out. His Russian accent is awesome.  

Offline popeye

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2000, 09:50:00 AM »
For your penance...climb to the top of Beer Mountain in a Panzer while reciting the JG2 roster...

Go in peace.

Father Popeye
KONG

Where is Major Kong?!?

Offline mx22

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2000, 10:03:00 AM »
Heh banana, You be talking like that to me and I'll make on open hunting season on you too with my yet another new account lol. Btw, the phrase is "Alright guys, I'm back een my Speetfire now"

popeye: I'll leave it to other guys to drive Panzers and think about JG2. I have musch more fun shooting them down:

Puf, puf ahh Rip is down. Yum, yum weazel tastes good tonight. What's that flying sausage? Ohh thats RAM after pulling his wings off in 190

mx22

Offline mason22

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2000, 12:38:00 PM »

Originally posted by popeye:
For your penance...climb to the top of Beer Mountain in a Panzer while reciting the JG2 roster...

Go in peace.

Father Popeye

ANYONE touches that Shiner is gonna answer to us FDB's...  

funked

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2000, 02:03:00 PM »
LOL "flying sausage" at 6 o'clock!

Offline Dingy

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.33rd.org
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2000, 02:17:00 PM »

Originally posted by popeye:

Go in peace.

Father Popeye

Hmmm....he'll only get through half the names before he reaches the top.  A smaller list can be generated by reciting the names of the JG2 who dont post here on the boards.  

-Ding

Offline bloom25

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2000, 06:59:00 PM »
I've got you beat.  I have 25 accounts, but I only choose to fly number 25.    bloom1 through bloom24 just can't get along with everyone else, so I banned them from flying.  

------------------
bloom25
THUNDERBIRDS

funked

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2000, 07:18:00 PM »
Actually I have about 50 accounts.  All the Bishops are actually me!  It's pretty easy, I just load up all the F4U-1C and P-51D with max fuel, and let them autoclimb to 30,000 feet.  Then I run around the room doing HO passes on each machine.  

[This message has been edited by funked (edited 06-08-2000).]

Offline mx22

• Zinc Member
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2000, 08:31:00 AM »
You but your multiple accounts are all useless Not like mine, where each and everyone has a purpose. Btw, I'll be opening another one soon - this guy named bikekil stole all 308th vodka before leaving to some countryside village. Now I'm thirsty, but have nothing to drink!

mx22

bike killa

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2000, 08:56:00 AM »
lol mx ya think i forgot about ya? huh
i there is one big bottle of vodka in bishop La-5 witch one we captured in our last mission  
just go to our hangar, and find it  

Offline mx22

• Zinc Member
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2000, 10:26:00 AM »
HAHA thanks bike, looking at the beginning of my last post I think no vodka for me tonight I don't know about others, but I can't understand what I wrote there

mx22

Offline StSanta

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2000, 11:13:00 AM »
Found on JG2 recruiting poster:

"Free beer"

Now you know why we're so many  

------------------
StSanta
II/JG2

Offline mx22

• Zinc Member
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2000, 11:34:00 AM »

Originally posted by StSanta:
Found on JG2 recruiting poster:

"Free beer"

Now you know why we're so many  

Hmm,

Is there FREE BEER for real? If Rip will built a beer pipe to my apartment, I'm willing to join JG2 too

mx22