Author Topic: Optional guns always visible  (Read 133 times)

Offline AtmkRstr

• Nickel Member
Optional guns always visible
« on: December 10, 2002, 07:12:13 AM »
HiTech, I figure you'll eventually update all the older plane models, like you are with the P51D, so it might be a good time to fix this on each of the models.

Would it be difficult to model the gun options so that the optional guns are only visible when they are selected?  ie make the optional guns disapear when they are not selected in the same way gunpods do.

It would be nice if the P47/P51D/C.205/190A8/Spit9/etc actually showed the correct gun package graphically.

This is especially bothersome in the FW190-A series when no outboard cannons are selected.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2002, 12:51:54 PM by AtmkRstr »

Offline Turbot

• Silver Member
Re: Optional guns always visible
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2002, 10:24:27 AM »
Originally posted by AtmkRstr
Hitech, would it be difficult to model the optional guns packages as removable objects such as bombs/rockets/gunpods so that the optional guns are only visible when they are selected?

It would be nice if the P47/P51/C.205/190A8/A5/etc actually showed the correct gun package graphically.

I figure if you're planning on updating the all the older plane models, like you are with the P51D, then it might be a good time to add this to each of the models.

Gunpods already are this way.

Offline AtmkRstr

• Nickel Member
Optional guns always visible
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2002, 10:31:28 AM »
I'll reword it.