Author Topic: Why I Like Fatz  (Read 456 times)

Offline Airscrew

• Platinum Member
Why I Like Fatz
« on: December 11, 2002, 05:14:50 PM »
He sounds so sexy when he talks to me on the radio...........

Fatz, you can cover my 6 anytime big boy.......

AirScrew

Offline Drunky

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
LOL
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2002, 05:23:25 PM »
I was expecting a thread like this...well, not quite[/b] like this one. :D
Drunky | SubGenius
Fat Drunk Bastards
B.A.A.H. - Black Association of Aces High

Offline JB73

• Plutonium Member
Why I Like Fatz
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2002, 06:53:45 PM »
......w.......i........   l.....   l.........      n........   o......  t.......   b.......   e.....   s.......  u.....    c.......   k.........    e.......   d......   i.......   n........  t......  o......   t......   h..........   i.......   s.......
:D
I don't know what to put here yet.

Offline Shoulman

• Zinc Member
Why I Like Fatz
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2002, 07:14:19 PM »
Fatz is a fine upstanding piller of the community.
Look up integrity in the dictionary and find a picture of Fatz.
Cease any further slander towards this model of righteousness.

hows that.

now send me those pictures (and include the negatives).

Shoul

Offline TheFatz

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.linuxhaven.com
Why I Like Fatz
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2002, 11:30:01 PM »
/me looks for that Fatz guy!

:D

Offline Turbot

• Silver Member
Why I Like Fatz
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2002, 11:26:31 PM »
I am out of town alot (spend 1/2 my life in Atlanta and 6 hours drive time away from my Ah computer- yes she is worth it).   I figure give this TheFatz guy a chance.  I private him about how I don't know about what all else has been going on, but that I judge peopl by what I see.

Sounds wonderful, yes?

45 minutes later the guy signs me up as a gunner for his c47 and laughs about how stupid I am to be there.

Yeah, this is a class act this fellow.  Absolutely.  I cannot imagine why anyone has a problem with him.  He is a peach.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2002, 11:34:38 PM by Turbot »

Offline SKDenny

• Zinc Member
      • http://216.12.31.149
Why I Like Fatz
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2002, 11:42:32 PM »
Originally posted by Turbot
I am out of town alot (spend 1/2 my life in Atlanta and 6 hours drive time away from my Ah computer- yes she is worth it).   I figure give this TheFatz guy a chance.  I private him about how I don't know about what all else has been going on, but that I judge peopl by what I see.

Sounds wonderful, yes?

45 minutes later the guy signs me up as a gunner for his c47 and laughs about how stupid I am to be there.

Yeah, this is a class act this fellow.  Absolutely.  I cannot imagine why anyone has a problem with him.  He is a peach.

The Fatz strikes again :p
SKDenny

Offline Lazerus1

• Nickel Member
Why I Like Fatz
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2002, 12:28:42 AM »
CV

Offline Drunky

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Why I Like Fatz
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2002, 05:42:02 PM »
LOL laz
Drunky | SubGenius
Fat Drunk Bastards
B.A.A.H. - Black Association of Aces High

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
Why I Like Fatz
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2002, 07:48:18 PM »
Originally posted by SKDenny
The Fatz strikes again :p
SKDenny

Sad that you find something like that funny... all it does is piss off another new player, and gives that person a bad vibe about the community.  Regardless of whether you believe it or not, new players are, and will continue to be the life blood of this game.  There are atleast 4 or 5 posts a week about someone quitting to do other things, at that attrition rate, we should be down to 55 or so die hard players in a few weeks without new players... but guess that would prolly make a few self centered people happy.  

Only problem is, 55 people X $14.95 / month = $822.25 and that is not gonna pay the fees for the bandwidth alone that AH takes up I am sure.  So my suggestion is simple... lay off the new guys, and instead of being an arse, lend a hand, it only helps all our future in this game.
I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.

Offline CPR

• Zinc Member
Why I Like Fatz
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2002, 12:42:00 PM »
Whoa Bodhi take a chill pill. Look at Turbots profile...see it says senior member. Not some newbie. I've been Fatz wingman for quite a while now and still enjoy flying with him. To some who get on the stink end of Fatzs monologue they probably deserve some kind of tongue lashing. Face it he says what others dont dare to, but should. He definatley know how to push the buttons. Deal with it. IMO though he is one of the best in AH.