Author Topic: Please Do This...  (Read 1112 times)

Offline Creamo

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com
Please Do This...
« on: May 02, 2001, 10:55:00 AM »
Everyone for their first 25 hours of the new tour fly G10's (you think a Niki can climb? chew gum, your ears are going to pop fukin out in WEP), 190a8's for HO action, 190a5's for a little turning and HO'ing, 190a8's for complete base destruction, and the Dora for pure domination and speed.

Please try, combat trim OFF unlike alot of LW whining experts, and see what these BEASTS can do.

The Luftard conspirators are about to meet their match...the truth.

Piss off btw you whiners. I like the Chog perked, but your glee is about making me puke.

[This message has been edited by Creamo (edited 05-02-2001).]

Mr. T

Please Do This...
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2001, 10:58:00 AM »
I've always flown with CT off, I usually fly planes that aren't common... guess that means I've got big nuttz too and a schlong that sways from side to side like a 4 foot 3" diameter hose...

Give it a diddlyin rest (not you Creamo), it doesn't matter what or how someone elses flies.
-SW

Offline milnko

• Silver Member
      • http://www.cameltoe.org
Please Do This...
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2001, 10:59:00 AM »
Yeah I agree with what Chunky here said!  

Offline Wlfgng

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.nick-tucker.com
Please Do This...
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2001, 11:08:00 AM »
I agree.. CT always was and always will be off.

the G10 rules

FDB's... well...

Offline hblair

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
Please Do This...
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2001, 11:19:00 AM »

Originally posted by Creamo:
Everyone for their first 25 hours of the new tour fly G10's, 190a8's for HO action, 190a5's for a little turning and HO'ing, 190a8's for complete base destruction, and the Dora for pure domination and speed.

Please try, combat trim OFF unlike alot of LW whining experts, and see what these BEASTS can do.

Also, I look at naked men pictures.

Bahh, why fly all those planes when you can fly a nikki.    

Can't help you with the picture thing though.  

[This message has been edited by hblair (edited 05-02-2001).]

Offline hazed-

• Gold Member
      • http://combatarena.users.btopenworld.com
Please Do This...
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2001, 11:30:00 AM »
LoL yes please do as he suggests and you'll eventually realise just how much of an advantage the F4uc has!

190a8 loadout 500kg(1100lb) 2x13mm 4x20mm 780 rds(rockets air to air so n/a) 20mm or 30mm will have no effect vs Ground vehicles

F4UC loadout 2x1000lbs 4x20mm 800+rds +4 rockets (500lb equivalent?) 20mm will kill any vehicle on the ground.

one small never answered question:

I have never seen an F4UC with 1000lbers on the central pylons(each wing) becuase as far as i can tell the F4UD had these fitted and was the whole point of the D model.did the f4Uc have special hardpoints for the bombs? I can find no reference to it.
Also I have always seen references to the F4Ud having either bombs OR rockets not both.
To prove im not just attacking your favourite plane only i have also read a lot on the Ju88a4 and most books say it can carry 4,409lbs and ours carries 6000+.Is this correct?

------------------
Hazed
3./JG2

[This message has been edited by hazed- (edited 05-02-2001).]

[This message has been edited by hazed- (edited 05-02-2001).]

Offline Wlfgng

• Platinum Member
Please Do This...
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2001, 11:31:00 AM »
lol   HB you are truly a sick individual  

<S>

Offline R4M

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Please Do This...
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2001, 11:32:00 AM »

Originally posted by Creamo:
Everyone for their first 25 hours of the new tour fly G10's (you think a Niki can climb? chew gum, your ears are going to pop fukin out in WEP), 190a8's for HO action, 190a5's for a little turning and HO'ing, 190a8's for complete base destruction, and the Dora for pure domination and speed.

The difference, Creamo, is that the G10 is SUPOSSED to climb like a rocket, and way faster than the N1K2. It climbs faster than the Niki, true...but I think that the "WAY" got lost somewhere after 1.03  

And Fw190A5 for turning.....lol.....lol....co ming from a N1K2 driver that is funny toejam,man  

Nah, people, dont lose ur heads on this one. He is talking about me using CT on the 109 (mostly) and 190 (way less) for some time (I think it was about one TOD) like 2-3 weeks after the new FM came.

I noticed that my skills were turned into toejam after the FM change, and I used the CT to worry about my flying only, not about manual trimming. BTW This was no secret at that time (said it quite many times in knit and open channel), happens that I posted a screenshot here wich showed CT on and Creamo got an orgasm on it  

As soon as I got a hand on the new FM the CT was instantly unmapped from my key settings. IT has remained this way since...huhmm...mid October to now how much time is it?...

Creamy,BTW I have almost 200 films to proof it...wanna some?  

Sorry for the coitus interruptus this time  

[This message has been edited by R4M (edited 05-02-2001).]

Offline Mickey1992

• Gold Member
Please Do This...
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2001, 11:36:00 AM »
Creamo said:
"fukin"
then he said:
"LW whining experts"
and later said:
"Luftard conspirators"
and lastly said:
"Piss off btw you whiners"

Back on 2000.1.20 Creamo said:
"It’s still a game, so relax a little"

Maybe you should listen to yourself more.  I know that I am tired of listening to you.

Offline R4M

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Please Do This...
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2001, 11:38:00 AM »
Mickey when reading creamo, just remember this:

Dont take a single of his posts seriously. Because he doesnt  

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Please Do This...
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2001, 11:46:00 AM »
Yes, Yes! MORE REALISM! Turn CT OFF!

That way, using the electrically adjustable, motor-driven aileron and rudder trim tabs on the 109 (and other aircraft that didn't have them) that this game and a keyboard/programable stick provide will show the rest of the world how MANLY you are!

Realism! Yeah!

You guys crack me up.  
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Creamo

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Please Do This...
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2001, 11:53:00 AM »
Mick, dont be obsessed...thats weird.

[This message has been edited by Creamo (edited 05-02-2001).]

Offline R4M

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Please Do This...
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2001, 12:06:00 PM »

Originally posted by Toad:

That way, using the electrically adjustable, motor-driven aileron and rudder trim tabs on the 109 (and other aircraft that didn't have them) that this game and a keyboard/programable stick provide will show the rest of the world how MANLY you are!

Realism! Yeah!

You guys crack me up.  

If you ask me, Toad. Yes. I would like the slats on the 109s regardless the assimetrical deployement. I would like no trim on my 190 (only elevator trim changed during the flight, and that was AUTOMATIC). Neither in the early 109s.However the 109G10 had rudder trim, so you might wanna revise that statement. I would like **ALL** the planes to have the true trim controls their RL Counterparts had.

Of course I would like aswell the "good" parts. For instance I would like to see the legendary stability of the 190 all around the speed envelope (it had fixed tabs on aileron and rudder because it was very stable. The current 190 has a marked tendence to roll right when accelerating that I really doubt the true one had).

I would like aswell to see realistic engine management.noooooooo I dont mean engine overheating if too much use ,etc etc etc. I mean engine MANAGEMENT. So you have to take care about RPMs, Mixture and Manifold pressure at the same time. Of course the 190 had that Kommandogėrat  , wich its good side (less pilot workload) and downside (less range because the automatic control).

And I would like realistic ammo counters too. That is NO ammo counter except on the german planes. And more limited six views than the ones we currently have. And no icon range under 1K to make true the need for "Hartmann's solution" unless you are a true marksman (Wich,BTW I'm not).

Yes, Toad, I would like all those things. Good or bad, better or worse. I know I wont get them, at least not all of them, in AH.

But I would like them.

Offline Wlfgng

• Platinum Member
Please Do This...
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2001, 12:21:00 PM »
it's a GAME...

would you rather fight or
spend time trimming, changing settings, etc..

I personally think that'd be rather boring.

I'm here for the competition.. ACM skills vs. ACM skills...
not spending all my time changing settings and such.

You can get all that in a boxed offline sim.

[This message has been edited by Wlfgng (edited 05-02-2001).]

Offline Creamo

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Please Do This...
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2001, 12:22:00 PM »
In light of that silly outburst Toad, (sheesh Im going to order you the "Auto-dependancy" tape American Airlines makes its mechanics and pilots watch where it proves modern airliner captains will reach for the autopilot knobs EVEN in simulated collisions... ) Point being trim is NOT simulated here worth a toejam. Stop getting all realism comparative, at least in this case and point.

Lemme put it this way.

I have a Saitek Stick and Throttle that finally after 79,800 looks around guarding my bellybutton from Fatty's kill vulches in AH, crapped out a view 8-way hat switch.

I had to borrow a Microsoft Sindwinder this week.. (I call it a turdspirler) Its aweful, and has no trim switches, so in fact I turned on "Combat Trim".

End result was horrid AH control, and I think CT is mainly to blame. I of course WANT the guys trying the LW cannon killers to do well...and they will if they get rid of that awfuk combat trim. It just porkes the best of flight models.

Too bad I have to give out secrets...you get the jist.

Now stop with the whining, and send me $ for making your autopilot switches work so whoopee good.