Author Topic: moderators---AKNimiz  (Read 831 times)

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
moderators---AKNimiz
« on: December 21, 2002, 03:58:39 PM »
ok....fun

HAHAHAH
 was kinda drunk just now and this happened

AKNimiz said something like "I got a 2"dick" on channel1

i responded with

"no, you got a 7" cunnt form all your HO'ing" :D

fair eough...but

2 mins after the message i was banned for 10 mins.....are there any moderators out there ?? :eek:

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
Re: moderators---AKNimiz
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2002, 04:12:23 PM »
Originally posted by Nilsen10
ok....fun

HAHAHAH
 was kinda drunk just now and this happened

AKNimiz said something like "I got a 2"dick" on channel1

i responded with

"no, you got a 7" cunnt form all your HO'ing" :D

fair eough...but

2 mins after the message i was banned for 10 mins.....are there any moderators out there ?? :eek:

Nimitz get banned??  $5 bucks says no.
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline aknimitz

• Silver Member
moderators---AKNimiz
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2002, 04:20:12 PM »
Ahhhhh, alas that is not what was said. Wetstat referring to me as an ack-running popsicle, and refered to his male jig and berries as a 2" noodle. I never said dick ... the C word you used is about the worst word in the english language ...

No offense, but you should be banned. Since when is noodle a word worth banning?

Nim

Offline WldThing

• Gold Member
Re: moderators---AKNimiz
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2002, 04:21:01 PM »
Originally posted by Nilsen10
are there any moderators out there ?? :eek:

I know one of the moderators, i dont know him personnaly but he is a very quite person, and lets keep it at that :)
« Last Edit: December 21, 2002, 09:12:22 PM by WldThing »

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
moderators---AKNimiz
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2002, 04:35:16 PM »
hehhee, AKNimitz, that sais more about my stateo of "drunkeness" than anything :D

but still.....was fun :D

sporyy everyone-------move along :D

Offline rosco

• Copper Member
moderators---AKNimiz
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2002, 04:45:23 PM »
I propose we ban the use of the word banned.

and add moderator and mute to the list of inappropriate kill buffer and bbs words.

In all seriousness, this moderator muting crap is getting old. Hitech needs to pork something so all the children have something new to whine about.

Offline brady

• Platinum Member
      • http://personal.jax.bellsouth.net/jax/t/y/tyr88/JG2main.html
moderators---AKNimiz
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2002, 05:27:13 PM »
I was in WW2 today and a  guy was standing next to my tank( a frendly) shoting his pistole at me repeadely and counting off the rounds, 99,98, 97 ect on the text buffer, I asked him nicely to stop and he just kept doing it they booted him at 68....

Now thats a moderator.

This arbratry muting becuase were to sensitive to handel a PG sound that is knida krazy imo.

Offline Kanth

• Gold Member
moderators---AKNimiz
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2002, 06:00:18 PM »
I saw when you said that, glad to hear you got muted for it.

Thanks moderator. :)
Gone from the game. Please see Spikes or Nefarious for any Ahevents.net admin needs.

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
Re: Re: moderators---AKNimiz
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2002, 06:22:30 PM »
Originally posted by WldThing
I know one of the moderators, i dont know him personnaly but he is a very quit person, and lets keep it at that :)

ooooooo and i was to understand the moderators were never supposed to reveal themselves.

things that make you go hmmmmmm.

:eek:

NOTAM: the C word was probably picked up by the auto-filter, altho' maybe not.  
« Last Edit: December 21, 2002, 06:24:55 PM by Shane »
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798
Truth doesn't need exaggeration.

Offline Puck

• Gold Member
moderators---AKNimiz
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2002, 07:11:55 PM »
Hrm.  Had a run many years ago where a woman went into a grand mal during oral sex.  Ended up biting the poor guy in half...then she choked on it.  Quite a scene.  The good news is nobody muted us when we announced over the radio (for all to hear) "inbound michael reese trauma approx 21 yo male with a severed noodle"...they'd have missed the rest of the story.

There are, however, things you just don't say in polite society.  I haven't yet lost my temper and opened my mouth at the same time while playing this game, and amazingly enough I've also never been muted.  Wonder if there's a Clue to be had there...

A little self control goes a long way.
//c coad  c coad run  run coad run
main (){char _[]={"S~||(iuv{nkx%K9Y$hzhhd\x0c"},__
,___=1;for(__=___>>___;__<((___<<___<<___<<___<<___
)+(___<<___<<___<<___)-___);__+=___)putchar((_[__
])+(__/((___<<___)+___))-((___&

Offline Suave

• Gold Member
moderators---AKNimiz
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2002, 07:22:49 PM »
Originally posted by brady
I was in WW2 today and a  guy was standing next to my tank( a frendly) shoting his pistole at me repeadely and counting off the rounds, 99,98, 97 ect on the text buffer, I asked him nicely to stop and he just kept doing it they booted him at 68....

Now thats a moderator.

This arbratry muting becuase were to sensitive to handel a PG sound that is knida krazy imo.

Why did they boot him ?

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
moderators---AKNimiz
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2002, 07:38:58 PM »
... but he is a very quit person ...

RAM ? :eek:
Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.

Offline brady

• Platinum Member
      • http://personal.jax.bellsouth.net/jax/t/y/tyr88/JG2main.html
moderators---AKNimiz
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2002, 07:52:41 PM »
Well If your in a tank in WW2 and you are being shot it repedaly it is rather anoying, He started off throwing his grenads at me I asked why he did that, he said because the Germans are losing( I got the impreshion he was not to bright or very young),then He started shoting his pistole at me, I asked about 3 times nicely for him to stop but he just kept it up, aparently some guy who had the power booted him for be disruptive. The constant noise was killing my SA and could of got me killed, I was happy they booted him although suprised.

I went over 2 years with never geting a muting or a waring from anyone In AH then last month I got muted for saying bite me. Personaly I think it's a little to bible beltish curently in the MA, and very arbatray, but thats just my point of view their are others who a genuienly offended by stuff like the c word. I would say this though I am probably less offended by their attitude then they are about those words, so it's not that big a deal, then again I have prety much given up on the MA so it's a mute point.

Offline SirLoin

• Platinum Member
moderators---AKNimiz
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2002, 08:05:35 PM »
Nilsen..You silly bunt.
**JOKER'S JOKERS**

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
moderators---AKNimiz
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2002, 08:23:35 PM »
this was all done in a FRiendly way, no harm intended. :) i was/am drunk and  my comment was funny at the time, the big Q was if there are anny moderators out there playing the game or if my late banning was just a gigantic LAG !! :D

i doubt that AKNimizt was offended in any way :)