Author Topic: Mitsu  (Read 767 times)

Offline Bonden

• Nickel Member
Mitsu
« on: January 07, 2003, 12:31:41 AM »
Mitsu:

Your sounds add a dimension to AH that allows one to personalize the game to suit ones-self. I know we all appreciate all the hard work you put in towards this effort.

No offense,  but I find though that I like some of the sounds in previous versions better than what is in the current file. I am operating a new system with a new AH install (my old system is unavailable to me at the moment, and of course all my favorite sounds are in it) and your latest full version.

Is there any way to access an older version of your sound files? Is there any way to access flakbait's soundpack - it seems that page is not available anymore.

Thanks in advance   :)

Bonden

Offline Mitsu

• Gold Member
      • Himitsu no blog (Mitsu's secret blog - written by Japanese)
Mitsu
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2003, 04:42:00 AM »
I'm planning to upload old sounds on the web for you guys.

Offline Bonden

• Nickel Member
Mitsu
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2003, 08:01:44 AM »
Thanks Mitsu - appreciate it. BTW, love the new TBM engine:)

Offline JB73

• Plutonium Member
Mitsu
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2003, 06:43:04 PM »
a work around for now is to create a folders on your PC if you have room.... example:
C:\Mitsu sounds\Ver 105
C:\Mitsu sounds\Ver 106
C:\Mitsu sounds\Ver 1061
C:\Mitsu sounds\Ver 1062
C:\Mitsu sounds\Ver 107

so on and so forth ...

then install all the old packs in those directories. just replace the C:\program files\htc\aces high with the directory you want.

after that you can pick and choose which sounds you want. this is what i do ... i always install the new pack but keep the whole sound directory (like V 1.06.2) backed up.

oh well my 2¢
I don't know what to put here yet.