Author Topic: Typical press conference with lying Ari Fliescher  (Read 1119 times)

Offline Kieran

• Platinum Member
Typical press conference with lying Ari Fliescher
« Reply #45 on: January 11, 2003, 03:50:47 PM »
Gates-

A does not equal B, so C cannot equal A? Sorry, that doesn't compute...

Offline Ping

• Silver Member
« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2003, 08:56:34 AM »
Yeager:  Just saw a program on the history channel regarding State Sanctioned Terrorism. George Bush SR. was listed as one of those being fully involved in the support of the Contras.

So as to Bush Sr. being a good man?.... His Sons rhetoric seems to condemn his actions.

For those that have missed the facts, The US was heavily involved in funding and training terrorist groups throughout the Americas. It was at CIA direction that their targets were switched to economic and civilian targets as opposed to military.
 Its these type of people in the White House now. Weasel, even though seeming off the edge, has a point.
I/JG2 Enemy Coast Ahead

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2003, 09:20:11 AM »

Offline Fatty

• Gold Member
      • http://www.fatdrunkbastards.com
« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2003, 10:03:58 AM »
Ping, Wezel doesn't even know what his point is.  He copies these essays without a clue what they mean and pastes them up sometimes even plagerized as his own (if Weazel is short on odd sounding made up words in a post, just grab a line or so of it and do a search to find the original article that is being copied).

Take from that his extrapolation of the facts from a source that is already exaggerating the facts and you'll see why weazel is so fun to poke.

Offline StSanta

• Gold Member
« Reply #49 on: January 13, 2003, 01:32:47 AM »
Fatty, sort of like your average Clinton hating Republican, then? :D.

ABout Bush Sr. being a good man - I don't know. So he flew a SBD in WWII. Not sure that gives you a moral compass somehow. Being a war hero doesn't mean you're an angel - there are a good deal of examples of the opposite. It means you'll have an easier time getting away with not being one.

And his actions through his presidency speak for themselves. Support for various terrorist groups -I mean 'freedom fighters' and so forth, although I believe he was probably trying to control what Raygun had let out.

From what Bush jr. was line in his younger days I do not think it is inconceivable that he went AWOL and had daddy cover it up. He's admitted to being an alcoholic drug user (cocaine). With a rich, powerful father it's easy to see that he was a playboy. It took him a good while before he got his first regular job.

And he dinnae do too good managing that air cartering business for Carlyle. It went bust.

Whatever he was, he's changed - I do believe that. There are certain aspects of him that I like. Even more that I don't.

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #50 on: January 13, 2003, 06:19:53 AM »
Originally posted by StSanta
From what Bush jr. was line in his younger days I do not think it is inconceivable that he went AWOL and had daddy cover it up. He's admitted to being an alcoholic drug user (cocaine).

Just a slight correction, GW said he had an 'irresponsible' phase in his life and admitted to heavy drinking, but never admitted to cocaine use. He was accused of it, he was asked about it, but never admitted it.  (Althought he never flat out denied it either.)
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline Fatty

• Gold Member
      • http://www.fatdrunkbastards.com
« Reply #51 on: January 13, 2003, 07:42:47 AM »
Hell Santa, I probably won't even vote for Bush in 2004 if Bob Graham runs (there's a few other democrats that would get my vote as well, none of the current front runners though).  I just like mocking weazel as the foam forms at the corners of his mouth.