Author Topic: AH pilots you admire...  (Read 963 times)

Offline wetrat

• Gold Member
AH pilots you admire...
« Reply #75 on: January 13, 2003, 10:39:53 PM »
AH pilots you DON'T admire:

wetrat :)
Army of Muppets

Offline poopster

• Silver Member
AH pilots you admire...
« Reply #76 on: January 13, 2003, 11:08:50 PM »
The guys I admire are the friends that I play this silly game with. The guys I've had great fights with.

The 332nd that welcomed me to this game. Great people. The Blue Knights, the guys I fly with on a nightly basis, Apache, Lazs, Rickt and Codger. Five nights a week I KNOW they will be on to have a laugh with. That IS the game, the fun.

Haven't been here long enough, but I've learned a lone 109 has a good chance of being hblair and wonderful fights will follow. The essence of this game is a fight with a good opponent and I've been fortunate to have a few with hblair. Might win one day, but that doesn't really matter.

A good fight with a gentlemen opponent is the best this game has to offer. There are quite a few gentlemen out there. Had some wonderful fights. A gentlemen makes me smile. The passion shows.

It's the game for me.

Offline meddog

• Copper Member
AH pilots you admire...
« Reply #77 on: January 15, 2003, 01:25:39 AM »
here ,here to gentleman fliers
Yes I know I suck, other wise youuuuu would be dead so stop bragging.

Offline Flossy

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • Flossy's Website
AH pilots you admire...
« Reply #78 on: January 15, 2003, 06:23:41 AM »
Just looked into this thread out of curiousity..... and very surprised to see myself mentioned a couple of times!  :eek: LOL... thanks to Sax and Daddog for your kind words....  :o  

Well, not sure if I could name everybody I admire.... I would probably miss somebody out, and the list would be very long....  I would like to mention Daddog and everyone on the CM Team, though, and to say thanks for the past year as I approach my first anniversary in it (tomorrow).... thanks especially to banana who took me on this time last year.   :)
Flossy {The Few}
Female Flying For Fun

Offline Flossy

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • Flossy's Website
AH pilots you admire...
« Reply #79 on: January 15, 2003, 06:29:04 AM »
Originally posted by poopster
There are quite a few gentlemen out there. Had some wonderful fights. A gentlemen makes me smile. The passion shows.
Originally posted by meddog
here ,here to gentleman fliers
There are a quite a few of us females out there too, y'know..... :p
Flossy {The Few}
Female Flying For Fun

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
AH pilots you admire...
« Reply #80 on: January 15, 2003, 07:22:37 AM »
Not many Rooks seem to have posted here.

First and foremost: Boxboy28.  I simple wallpaper on your computer sparked this whole thing for me back in April.  

Second: My squad NAZGUL.  These guys are classy at the same time, joking and taking names later.   Goth, Helm, AX, Melkor, Box the four of you have taught me so much in these 10-odd months that thanks isn't enough.   PALE, the jokes that get shared are great.  Larokkit, where have you been hiding?, DIE and Vol, ALWAYS fun flying with you and rousing the cons.
Melkor (CO), I do apologize that lately I haven't been able to save you a couple of times, it isn't deliberate, I just hate going into fights w/o alt unless absolutely necessary.  Working on it :)

Fellow Rooks:

Sea Serpents: Zappy (Zaphod), LIAKA, Strab (you lone wolf :)), SSV2, and the rest of you.

CAF, Odd (You Jarhead, bellybutton kicking, SOB! :)), Grimm, Keeb (Kblr), Ian, and the rest.

Flying Tigers: FTJR, DEEP, Seeker (They call me the Seeker) and the rest.

Assorted Rooks:  MANDOBLE, Defiance, Whels, JB79, 26, Shane, Rod367th, Ducttape, BTDiver, BTEmil, Japanx, Mutley ("Heheheeehehee"),  Widewing, KKEN, and anyone else I have ever cleared, been cleared by.

Fellow cons:  bkhwk, The Flying Circus, LIMMI, LEES, Frogman, Mathman (that f^&king F6F, I've tagged you a couple ), Curval, Rip, we've met in the skies once, and I lived for about 5 minutes and tried to make it interesting.  ammo, Puck, Fariz, Apache, Flossy, Hazed, Daddog (DD) and the others who take the time to when 'd too, or vice-versa.

I've bored you guys long enough. to all.  I do bust balls on ch.1, Do NOT EVER take offense to it.  This is a great bunch of ladies (first) and gentlemen

Karaya2
« Last Edit: January 15, 2003, 07:25:54 AM by Masherbrum »
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Torquila

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #81 on: January 15, 2003, 01:30:30 PM »
Just a quick list here:

Nash
Zigrat
Hangtime
Saw
Citabria
StSanta
Ripsnort
Mistu
Torque
Spatula
(memory has formated the rest of the list)

These guys were always good fun to be around and fight against/with when i used to play. And a to all the Squads which have taken me in since beta.