Author Topic: Cm's  (Read 476 times)

Offline Dlamb

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
      • http://www.lambertsfamily.net
Cm's
« on: January 22, 2003, 09:26:32 PM »
I Would Like To Aplly To Be A Cm For SnapShots!
So if i can geta  form or somethign i would love it thanks!

Contact me Here

Offline jordi

• Platinum Member
      • noseart
Cm's
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2003, 09:36:40 PM »
I will let Daddog ( Head CM ) know about your request.
AW - AH Pilot 199? - 200?
Pulled out of Mothballs for DGS Allied Bomber Group Leader :)

Nose art

Offline Dlamb

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
      • http://www.lambertsfamily.net
Thanks
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2003, 12:49:55 AM »
Bro I THink We Need To Give You A HUUGE Clap Offering And A Award For What You have Done To Help HT Out!
have FUn

Offline BGBMAW

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Cm's
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2003, 07:12:36 PM »
dlam..with your mouth you will never be excepted.....

You are very eager ..that can be good and bad....for what i have exprncd from you..its been mostly bad...

Keep flying and keep your head down...do your best to restrain from typing text of the first thing that comes to your head.....maybe in a few years you can....

Because at 11 or what ever age you are..you only make nme's the way you handle yourself.....

But I do want people to help do scenarios...We need a continous supply of players willing to put MUCH tiem and Effort into theis'game" ....but I can tell you if I ever had you run somthing ..I and many ohters would not fly with you...(as of current time)

you were in our squad for a very short time...You continally mouthed off...No one likes that....

But we understood you are young and imature (thats not an insult..most of us were at young ages)..

Dont worry time is on your side

Love BiGB
xoxo

P.S.  You mouthed off about you killing me anytime in your 163?? we went to DA...u were handled very quickly 3 times....You then contianlly mouthed off....Thats the kind of stuff people will take and say..."hell no im not following this guy"....so again..chill out..have fun...keep flying

Offline WldThing

• Gold Member
Cm's
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2003, 07:36:28 PM »
Put in my CM application in about 6 months ago.. Not a word for me since then... Been passed up many times... O well...

Offline BGBMAW

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Cm's
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2003, 07:42:49 PM »
lol me too wldthng...no repsonse...

I dont think i can put as much tiem in as needed..i just wanted to help out if possible...

Salute

BiGB
xoxo

Offline jordi

• Platinum Member
      • noseart
Cm's
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2003, 08:38:46 PM »
I passed on a reminder to DD about your 2 request.

Sometimes it is a matter of timing - or we have a lot of people interested in just a few spots.

If you are interested - keep bugging us !

Thanks for your interest.
AW - AH Pilot 199? - 200?
Pulled out of Mothballs for DGS Allied Bomber Group Leader :)

Nose art

Offline daddog

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.332nd.org
Cm's
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2003, 01:38:25 PM »
I think I have responded to everyone who has replied to being a CM. If not then I apologize.

Timing is a big part of becoming a CM. Also what events someone is interested in matters, and as BGB said having lots of time coupled with having certain nights off so they can work events will factor in. For example if someone wants to work TOD’s but I only have a Snapshots opening then those who expressed interest in the Snapshots will get the first chance. Then they might not have the time off when we run the event and I have to start over again. Also we drop names in the CM group all the time. Someone might notice a player with a good attitude, who is always involved in the events and we will contact them to see if they might want to be a CM.  Finally they way I decide who will join the CM group is to make sure no other CM’s have any problems with that particular player. I run my squad the same way. If one person has or had an issue with that player and they are not comfortable with that person being a CM then it stops there. Not all agree with that method, but it develops a group of players who work well together and are very supportive of each other.  When I step down (not long from now) the next head CM can do it how they choose just as verm and banana did before me.

Don't give up. You never know what may work out. :)
Noses in the wind since 1997
332nd Flying Mongrels
daddog
Knowing for Sure

Offline BGBMAW

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Cm's
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2003, 03:13:49 PM »
very good dog....

but if there is anytime that CM' sneed help..i will be willing to do what i can.....(assistant CM's?) i dont know..I just want Scenarios to keep coming and work as wel as they have been...

Salute..

BiGB
xoxo

Offline WldThing

• Gold Member
Cm's
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2003, 04:37:24 PM »
« Last Edit: January 25, 2003, 04:45:56 PM by WldThing »