Author Topic: 4,/JG 53 "Pik As" Screenshots  (Read 618 times)

Offline WldThing

• Gold Member
4,/JG 53 "Pik As" Screenshots
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2003, 11:38:06 PM »
You LW dweeb! :D  

Cool pics tough.

Offline Octavius

• Skinner Team
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2003, 11:57:36 PM »
hell yeah wild :)

This makes me a celebrity... on one of those pics I'm talking about implants!  That was tonight I believe
octavius
Fat Drunk BasTards (forum)

"bastard coated bastards with bastard filling?  delicious!"
Guest of the ++Blue Knights++[/size]

Offline Batz

• Gold Member
      • http://bellsouthpwp.net/w/o/wotans/4JG53/
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2003, 03:03:15 AM »
Heres a couple more

Quick AAR for 4./JG 53 'Pik As'

Tonight was our first squad night. We fly the 109g6 with just 30mm hub cannon.

1st mission

Rotte: Batz and XNachoX

Upped a43 in 109g6 and headed south to grab. Over flew A1 and engaged a fw190. The 190 exited the area and we let him go. We soon spotted 2 lo cons attacking 1 lo friendly.

I went after the lower niki XNachoX went after the 109. We both missed our first passes and went back up. We switched off I jumped on the 109 and killed him. XNachoX went after the niki. I grabbed west to cover XNachoX. Soon the niki was engaged by several other friendlies XNachoX broke off and we turned toward a4. There was a strato 51 who just circled above us. XNachoX went in on a couple of nikis and drug 1 up and I came down and killed him. Then something strange happened. I lost my right wing from a con I didnt see. Everyone said there was a niki below me but I didnt see him. Anyway I died. After checking the film I still saw nothing and from checking the kill stats it showed a kill credited to a 109g10. That was my 2nd death this tour so I know I wasnt killed by a 109 previously. But oh well.

XNachoX got 2 kills before rtb'ing to a1.

Mission 1
4 kills 1 death

Mission 2

Upped a27 in 109g6s and saw a lo con engaged with a friendly. We chased him down, a spitfire. As we closed the spit broke right. We used proper "Loose Duece" tactics. I went in on the spit but he broke hard right, I called "off" and climbed. XNacho went "in" and again the spit broke hard. Now he had no "e". As XNachoX called "off" I went back "in" and killed him.

We the grabbed and spotted a b17 box inb a27. We got to him after we dropped and shot them down and rtb'd.

XNachoX got 2 b17s I got 1 b17 and 1 spit.

Mission 2
4 kills no deaths

Mission 3

Upped a27 in 109g6 and grabbed. We soon spotted 2 groups of lancs. As we went after 1 group he dove and dive bombed then bailed out before we were in gun range. We grabbed after the second group. XNachoX shot down 2 of them and I got 1. We rtb'd.

Mission 3
3 kills no deaths

Mission 4

Upped a27 in 109g6s and grabbed. As I took off a p47 augered in front of me and I got a "kill". We soon spotted a group lancs inb a27 at 19k. We pursued but were unable to catch the lancs until after they had dropped. I unloaded into the formation but my oil got hit. I broke off to rtb. XNachoX got his oil hit as well but pushed for another pass and was killed.

Mission 4
1 "kill" 1 Death

Squad night total

12 kills 2 deaths

Offline kurupi

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.esquadrao-pacau.com
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2003, 11:01:08 AM »
NICE PICS!!:D