Author Topic: After the Berlin Airlift..This is How They Re-pay us!!!!!!!  (Read 541 times)

Offline 28sweep

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
After the Berlin Airlift..This is How They Re-pay us!!!!!!!
« on: February 10, 2003, 03:30:58 PM »
I was born in Frankfurt.  My father was part of the US Army deployment in Germany from 1960-1972.  My Grandfather took part in D-Day and was one of the first US soldiers in Berlin. He stayed on as part of the occupation forces and worked a great deal in the Berlin airlift.  I have pictures of him literally feeding starving children in Berlin.  I have pictures of him playing Santa and handing out gifts to poor children...largely refuges from the war.  The US rebuilt Germany and most of Europe via the Marshal plan.  We protected Europe (Germany especially) from the damn commies.  My Father and Grandfather always told me that the Germans had a lot of pride and resented being spanked by the US.  They both told me to be suspicious of Germans.  German pride- they told me, “is a very dangerous thing.”  S!!!  GandPappy!!!  YOU HAVE BEEN VINDICATED!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Staga

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.nohomersclub.com/
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2003, 04:33:40 PM »
in !

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.psys07629.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/272/index.html
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2003, 04:37:06 PM »
Frenchies invented gayness. And paedophilia. And they commited necrophillic acts against Christ.

It's all true. Every damned word.

FFS.
War! Never been so much fun. War! Never been so much fun! Go to your brother, Kill him with your gun, Leave him lying in his uniform, Dying in the sun.

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2003, 04:38:51 PM »
Heathen bastards! Dowding; it's high time you plugged that damn chunnel up with french pastries.
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline udet

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.angelfire.com/nd/mihaipruna/dogfight.html
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2003, 04:39:18 PM »
come on, gimme a fvcking break. No country helps another unless they are gaining something from it. it's not like the US declared war on Germany in WW1 or WW2 as soon as the war started.
besides, the US is strong enuff to obliterate both Iraq and North Korea, but I'm sure it won't get to that.

Offline ra

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2003, 04:53:29 PM »
Heathen bastards! Dowding; it's high time you plugged that damn chunnel up with french pastries.

That would just attract more Frenchies.  A thin barrier of Marmite would be cheaper and more effective.

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2003, 05:00:31 PM »
sweep. if you subtract 2 years from the begining of your story you could say
"We flattend thier cities and this is how they pay us back?"

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2003, 05:00:51 PM »
"Marmite is dark brown-colored savory spread made from the yeast that is a by-product of the brewing industry. It has a very strong, slightly salty flavor. It is definitely a love-it-or-hate-it type of food.
It comes in small (2-5 inches high) bulb-shaped glass jars with a distinctive yellow lid.
Children in Britain are generally fed it from the time they are weaned, and most never grow out of it. It has a high B-vitamin content, as well as riboflavin and niacin—and as such is very healthy. (The vitamin-B complex helps prevent anemia.)
Marmite may be stored at room temperature, even after the jar has been opened. Large jars will last months—even years—without any spoilage. (Old marmite can turn hard and lose its gooey spreadability, though.)

The most common use is as a spread on toast or in sandwiches. Note: it is generally spread very thinly because of its strong flavor—don't use it like jam. It has drug-like qualities; the more you eat, the thicker you need to spread it to get the same mouth-burning effect. Some people have even called it addictive.
It is also delicious spread on hot buttered crumpets or ryvita crackers. A pregnant fan has reported a love for Marmite and bananas.
Phil Johnson's favorite way to eat it is thinly-spread on rye toast with slices of sharp cheddar cheese. Very satisfying.
A lot of Brits have it on buttered toast. Do take care not to get butter or bread crumbs in the Marmite jar. It makes an unappetizing mess for the next person.
There is no feeling like the smugness you feel when you manage to scrape just enough Marmite from the jar for another piece of toast. Top tip (from James Kew): pour boiling water into a near-empty jar and drink the jar clean.
A teaspoon of Marmite can also be added to soups, casseroles, and almost any savory food for a wonderful, rich flavoring.
In England, pretzel-like morsels and other boxed fast-food snacks are available with Marmite flavoring. Fans of Mr. Bean will remember an episode where he made hors d'oeuvres for a party by spreading Marmite on twigs cut from a tree outside his kitchen window.
In some neighborhoods it is (apparently!) common for nursing mothers to dab a little on their nipples before feeding their infants.
There are reports that some balding men have tried smearing Marmite on their heads to promote hair growth. No assessment of whether it works, however."

----------------------------------------

Jeeezus frikin popsicle... you guys eat that stuff?

Gawd, can yah imagine the the hideous, horrified look on the froggies faces when they came across the Marmite Chunnel Plug?

I'd pay big bucks for that picture. :D
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.psys07629.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/272/index.html
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2003, 05:06:43 PM »
I'd rather spread a mixture of frogspawn and yak semen on my toast, than marmite. It's disgusting. It's kind of stuff they give you when you're old and your teeth have fallen out or young and gullible.

It's the spawn of the devil, I tell you! The spawn of the devil! I was given it once by my parents as a kid, and I very nearly reached for the phone and dialed Child-line - I could have sworn they were tying to kill me.

If that doesn't illustrate how horrific it is, then I give up.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2003, 05:08:56 PM by Dowding »
War! Never been so much fun. War! Never been so much fun! Go to your brother, Kill him with your gun, Leave him lying in his uniform, Dying in the sun.

Offline ra

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2003, 05:15:03 PM »
It tastes like salted dog crap.  I don't know how anything derived from beer can taste so bad.

Offline UserName

• Copper Member
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2003, 05:28:23 PM »
Originally posted by ra
It tastes like salted dog crap.

Wow, I'm impressed. Never met anyone who has tasted dog faeces before.

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2003, 05:30:17 PM »
UserName

Damn.. I woulda thought salted dog crap would be a delicacy in your neck of the woods.

...at home, or abroad.

Offline MANDOBLE

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.terra.es/personal2/matias.s
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2003, 05:44:03 PM »
Oil interests ALONE are too obvious in this potential war (like in the previous one).
And dont forget that Irak has been a very good customer for France and Germany.

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2003, 05:57:32 PM »
Originally posted by Hangtime
UserName

Damn.. I woulda thought salted dog crap would be a delicacy in your neck of the woods.

Ok - NOW Im in before its locked.  :D

Offline Mini D

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • Fat Drunk Bastards
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2003, 06:15:05 PM »
Originally posted by Hangtime
UserName

Hehehe...

That "location" was put in by someone that has never seen night-time areal footage of North Korea.  Its one of the few heavy populated countries in the world clearly distinguishable by its darkness.

But trolls behave as trolls behave.

MiniD