Author Topic: AH Scenario - Guadalcanal - Operation Watchtower - CO WANTED  (Read 383 times)

Offline jordi

• Platinum Member
      • noseart
AH Scenario - Guadalcanal - Operation Watchtower - CO WANTED
« on: February 11, 2003, 06:13:08 AM »
Please read the thread and web page about the next AH Scenario - Guadalcanal - Operation Watchtower.

http://www.hitechcreations.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=78545&referrerid=4535

If you feel you want to be considered for one of the 2 CO Spots please email me at

mikebowman@comcast.net

The 2 CO's who will be chosen are expected be able to WORK WELL WITH OTHERS ! This means working with the CM Team, the opposing CO, and ALL of those pilot who are willing to give up thier time to participate in this scenario.

The 2 CO's chosed will work with the CM team to finalize the Rules, Victory conditions, penalties.

Once BOTH CO's and the CM Team are satisfied everything is ready to go THEN what side each CO will Command will be determined. Neither CO will know WHAT SIDE THEY WILL Command untill this point has been reached. This means any changes a CO may propose that would benifit one side may come back and bite them if they get selected for the other side !

THANKS,
AW - AH Pilot 199? - 200?
Pulled out of Mothballs for DGS Allied Bomber Group Leader :)

Nose art

Offline jordi

• Platinum Member
      • noseart
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2003, 08:12:29 PM »
Still looking for some CO Candidates !

Please email me if you are ( or know someone ) interested

Now you would not want me to PICK a Volunteer would you ?

;)

Jordi
AW - AH Pilot 199? - 200?
Pulled out of Mothballs for DGS Allied Bomber Group Leader :)

Nose art

Offline skernsk

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2003, 08:04:38 AM »
C/mon, there must be a sucker...er... I mean brave person who wants to lead his troops on to victory in the Pacific.

Don't be shy fire us an e-mail:)