Author Topic: Damn, England and Italy beats Germany 2:1  (Read 412 times)

Offline blitz

• Silver Member
Damn, England and Italy beats Germany 2:1
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2003, 08:42:08 AM »
Originally posted by Thud
I believe you're right on the first statements although I'm sure that many of them are indeed aware that opposing war is indirectly supporting Saddam. It's just that they have weighed the obvious pro's of ending Saddam's reign against their understandable aversion to war and have decided that the former ain't worth the latter. So be it, i don't agree with them as many others but they have formed an opinion and they are entitled to showing it.
 Therefore it is not at all a shameful day for the western civilization, it is a great proof of democracy and freedom that those who have different opinions can speak up for it, even though you and I and virtually every person on these boards would disagree with them and believe that they have their priorities entirely wrong. When they can't do that western society has sunk to the level of the dictator we're trying to get rid of.

Was never a friend of"Let's stick all together now and do the thing although we have some doubts, let's diccuss this later."

Other than that i agree with ya.

And i tell ya something: These demonstrations are no biggy, America will go to war if bush administration wants to as he and his cowboys in pentagon gives a dead rats bellybutton what their friends or even the rest of the world is sayin.
Be so but don't they hide behind UN and Nato.

Regards Blitz

America is threathened by Iraq in no way, it's just plain rediculous.

Offline ygsmilo

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2003, 09:43:54 AM »
So how many people did NOT protest.  Could these people be the so called silent majority ?  Could all those MILLIONS of folks who did not partcipate stating their opionion by chosing to not go to those rallies ?

What would be your answer.

Offline blitz

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2003, 10:02:39 AM »
Originally posted by ygsmilo
So how many people did NOT protest.  Could these people be the so called silent majority ?  Could all those MILLIONS of folks who did not partcipate stating their opionion by chosing to not go to those rallies ?

What would be your answer.

I would say most people aren't interested in politics at all as long as the taxes didn't raise.

Hell, we only had 79.1 % goin to vote for the new german government (Bundestag, held every 4 years) in 2002.
Don't expect to much.

Regards Blitz

America is threathened by Iraq in no way, it's just plain rediculous.

Offline Monk

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2003, 10:22:41 AM »
Originally posted by blitz
I would say most people aren't interested in politics at all as long as the taxes didn't raise.

Hell, we only had 79.1 % goin to vote for the new german government (Bundestag, held every 4 years) in 2002.
Don't expect to much.

Regards Blitz

Exactly, thats why we can't take Germans serious.

Offline blitz

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2003, 10:56:31 AM »
Originally posted by blitz

Don't expect to much.

Regards Blitz

Originally posted by Monk
Exactly, thats why we can't take Germans serious.

He,he, tell me how many joined ya last countrywide election , my friend.

Regards Blitz

America is threathened by Iraq in no way, it's just plain rediculous. [/B]