Author Topic: Trinity map layout  (Read 571 times)

Offline Furious

• Gold Member
Trinity map layout
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2003, 01:48:01 PM »
Originally posted by CHECKERS
NoBaddy
 I have only a few posts on this BBS, and only have had 2 complaints , AK DESERT and TRINITY, and have not said anything to you on a personal level , not once , and now you post this CRAP !
Well NoBaddy , before you start trying to tell me how the cat chits , YOU NEED TO READ
THE POST IN GENERAL DECISSIONS , the post intitled  VICTORY!
"FOLLOWING TWO DAYS OF CONCENTRATED EFFORT FOLLOWING THE MASS--GOON DROP--AND SERVER--RESET ,BISHOPS HAVE BECOME THE FIRST TEAM TO RE--SET TRINITY .
WTG BISHOPS !

While your at it be double damn shure to read ICEMAWS post in the same ......!

It only took two weeks and a foul move to reset Trinity , .... sure sounds like great game play fun to me  LOL
 NoBaddy your  comments should send  a real clear signal  to anyone else as to what to expect if they have a comment about your perfect creations !  YOUR EGO IS ONLY SURPASSED BUY YOUR ARROGANCE , becareful, dont make any sudden moves , your liable to break off you own nose in you butt !

CHKRS 'OUT"

Their is a saying .... LESS IS MORE < TRINITY AND AK DESERT SUCK....thats all I have to say , below is a pix of the fix for this that works for me ........

hahahahhhhahahhahahhahahahhah ahah

you sir, are an idiot.  an over-reacting, colored text using idiot.

have a bad day.

Offline X2Lee

• Silver Member
Trinity map layout
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2003, 02:54:59 PM »
Originally posted by CHECKERS
NoBaddy
 I have only a few posts on this BBS, and only have had 2 complaints , AK DESERT and TRINITY, and have not said anything to you

YOUR EGO IS ONLY SURPASSED BUY YOUR ARROGANCE , becareful, dont make any sudden moves , your liable to break off you own nose in you butt ]Their is a saying .... LESS IS MORE TRINITY AND AK DESERT SUCK....thats all I have to say

Does this mean you dont like Trinity?   :D

Are you drunk mon?

Offline Lone Wolf

• Copper Member
Trinity map layout
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2003, 06:09:11 PM »
Checkers....you need to take it easy.  You appear to be new (loose the colored text) and will get to understand things when you have been around a bit.  Yea things aren't perfect with Trinity......BUT
1. It took NB a lot of work-more than you can imagine-to develop and make that terrain from scratch.  
2.  It is being worked on, some minor "undocumented features" being reworked.
3.  I'm not sure about all the issues with arena resets, but knowing NB, HT and the aces high staff, they will be adressed (probably in about 2 weeks)
Hope to see you up-enjoying all the arenas.
LW

Offline DamnedRen

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Trinity map layout
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2003, 12:26:12 AM »
I, for one, like the map. I'm not fond of the resets. Hoepfully they will be fixed soon and life will go on.

Thank you.

PS...Pizza is ok, with a beer.