Author Topic: For our german readers...  (Read 689 times)

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.psys07629.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/272/index.html
For our german readers...
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2003, 10:37:54 AM »
The post you're referring to was aimed at Laz - you posted while I was typing. I was merely returning a snipe, and it was not a serious point.
War! Never been so much fun. War! Never been so much fun! Go to your brother, Kill him with your gun, Leave him lying in his uniform, Dying in the sun.

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2003, 11:42:44 AM »
I think the point remains.

And if it wasn't serious, it makes another point instead.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Furious

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2003, 11:59:06 AM »
Originally posted by Dowding
...That was deeply hurtful, Furious. I'm really upset by it and I demand an apology. The fact I might not have your explicit approval makes me think strange thoughts, which involve my wrists and a set of razor blades.
I suspect you are not serious and therefore I will not proffer an apology.  This insincerity on your part is "deeply hurtful" to me.  

Your fiegning sorrow has made me question my original postulate.  Please, do something in an attempt to prove your superiority again, so I may attempt to refine my conclusion.

F.