Author Topic: Weazel  (Read 422 times)

Offline Hobo

• Zinc Member
Weazel
« on: March 04, 2003, 07:56:06 AM »
Weazel please e-mail me with your Paypal account info.  Looks like I am now to be the offficial Vagabond of AH.  You, being the first to suggest the name win!  So I'm going to pick up your next month's AH bill.  Vagabon received more than half the votes...yay!

Thanks!

Hobo....er....umm...Vagabond  (or should I just go with Vaga?)

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
Re: Weazel
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2003, 08:16:58 AM »
Originally posted by Hobo
Hobo....er....umm...Vagabond  (or should I just go with Vaga?)

the name's bond... vaga bond...

yanno...  you're gonna have to be a "fighter" or people are gonna, well, play on that name in other ways.

;)
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798
Truth doesn't need exaggeration.

Offline kbman

• Copper Member
Weazel
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2003, 09:05:31 AM »
Hi Hobo,
              Weazel had a fire in his house early last week and doesnt have a computer or internet access right now. He visited the forums to tell of his woes and said he had to go to the library to use their computer to make the post. It could be that the money would be much appreciated right now but I am not sure how to go about contacting him. He is in my squad though and I'll try to see what I can do. Vagabond is definitely a good choice, I hope you wear it well and find that it suits you. As soon as I find anything out about Weazel I'll let you know. BTW, he's an old WB guy too. His handle was wEaZ in the old EZ Targets squad. You may recall him from the old days of the H&S forum, he's a master tweak geek and has a business building computers. Anyways, good to see you back in AH and enjoy your new handle. Cya up!

kbman

Offline SirLoin

• Platinum Member
Weazel
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2003, 09:13:46 AM »
How does a Hobo afford to ride Harleys?
**JOKER'S JOKERS**

Offline Hobo

• Zinc Member
Weazel
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2003, 10:50:36 AM »
Thanks Kbman.  I can be contacted at hobo@peoplepc.com.  Let me know what you find out.  I hope all is going well for Weazel and if there is an AH "help" fund for him please let me know how I can contribute.  Losing a house to fire is more than just burned wood...lots more.

Vagabond :)

P.S. - Who said I rode Harleys?  I ride a broken down ten-speed. :)

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
Weazel
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2003, 03:15:31 PM »
Hope everything works out for Weazel.  Just had a couple I know lose alot of there home due to fire (where does Weazel live???)

Kbman is close to me... I wonder is Weazel is close too... hmm...

Offline kbman

• Copper Member
Weazel
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2003, 04:39:46 PM »
Hi Mazz,
             Weazel is in Oklahoma...not sure what city. When I do get a hold of him I'll be sure to pass on yours and everyone's good wishes. I can only imagine how difficult it must be with a family as well as being self employed. He said in his post that he didn't have insurance because it was an old house and no company was willing to insure it. He also said that it wasn't a total loss,several bedrooms and the bathroom as I recall. All in all, it's a terrifying tragedy and makes me feel lucky that i've never had to face such an experience. Thanks for your concern and I'll be sure to let everyone know what happens.

kbman
« Last Edit: March 04, 2003, 04:44:47 PM by kbman »

Offline T0J0

• Silver Member
Weazel
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2003, 07:49:50 PM »
Originally posted by kbman
Hi Hobo,
              Weazel had a fire in his house early last week and doesnt have a computer or internet access right now. He visited the forums to tell of his woes and said he had to go to the library to use their computer to make the post. It could be that the money would be much appreciated right now but I am not sure how to go about contacting him. He is in my squad though and I'll try to see what I can do. Vagabond is definitely a good choice, I hope you wear it well and find that it suits you. As soon as I find anything out about Weazel I'll let you know. BTW, he's an old WB guy too. His handle was wEaZ in the old EZ Targets squad. You may recall him from the old days of the H&S forum, he's a master tweak geek and has a business building computers. Anyways, good to see you back in AH and enjoy your new handle. Cya up!

kbman

Is that why the OC has been so quite lately.. He didn't internally combust did he?.. was it glue related? the fire I mean?!

Offline Biggles

• Copper Member
      • Muzak
Weazel
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2003, 06:15:42 PM »
My thoughts to Weazel and family during this tough time. I can imagine what they're going through. My brother accidently burned down his whole apartment building back in 1990 (drank a few too many Guinness one night, passed out and left a cigarette burning). In that fire, everybody got out, no injuries. But my brother lost everything, including tons of WW1 memoribilia (helmets, medals, and a letter with an autographed photo that Eddie Rickenbacker sent him back in the 60's). He was in a state of shock for weeks.