Author Topic: Snapshot 'Real Trouble' 8th Mar - Logs and AAR.  (Read 470 times)

Offline Gremlin

• Silver Member
      • http://www.webtreatz.com/tod/lognew.html
Snapshot 'Real Trouble' 8th Mar - Logs and AAR.
« on: March 08, 2003, 07:27:28 PM »
and thx to everyone who came along, great also to see some new faces there too.  Overall most people seemed to have a good time.

Logs are available at the usual place:

http://www.webtreatz.com/tod/logs.asp

Frame 1: Saw the early decimation of axis interceptors.  However although many allied B17s got through there wasnt nearly enough damage done to targets to give this to allies.  Frame 1 to Axis!

Frame 2: Saw an absolutely massive fight over the target. Watching it, I got a real sense of realism.  Unfortunately again for allies, there was simply not enough damage done to warrant an allied victory.

to both sides for putting up a great fight:)

Can I just remind folks of something too.  If you want to join someone as a gunner/observer please make sure to get express permission from the recipient before sending a join request.  Its just good manners.  If you want to force join requests to be shown in the text buffer rather than in a pop-up box then use command

.showjoin 0

(thx to flossy for the tip)

Offline Flossy

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • Flossy's Website
Re: Snapshot 'Real Trouble' 8th Mar - Logs and AAR.
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2003, 08:32:54 PM »
Originally posted by Gremlin
.showjoin 0

(thx to flossy for the tip)

LOL, if only I could remember to set it myself most of the time!  :D  
Flossy {The Few}
Female Flying For Fun

Offline icemaw

• Gold Member
pony check 6
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2003, 04:01:49 PM »
How to give a enemy a check 6

Frame 1 flying along in my fw190a8 with wingman close in tow. We spot the 17s and make a turn towards them. As we start to close I see something come into view at the top of my winshield. I look up here comes a p51d. He is right above me slightly ahead dropping down into my flight path. We have about the same speed I ask my wingman "try2 you see that pony" Yup he say he dropping in right in front of us. I bet I get a shot on him with out moving my stick. I let him get level right in front of me and with with only the smallest stick input and open up from d300 I am packing 2x20mm and 2x30mm. Now I know this pony could not possibly have seen us. When my first shells hit he make one violent stick imput but its was too late my cannon rounds shreaded the poor bugger. "lol try2 I bet he soiled himself" Try2 is rolling "Yup I bet he did ice" Alais 30 seconds later me and try2 are both dead to b17 fire ;{

So the next day I am reading the logs to see who it was. So I just gotta ask.

Well Skyman did ya?

LMAO =S=
Army of Das Muppets     
Member DFC Furballers INC. If you cant piss with big dogs go run with the pack

Offline Easyscor

• Plutonium Member
.showjoin
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2003, 11:31:05 AM »
But wait.....

What if you then want the gunner? :)

.accept GameID
Easy in-game again.
Since Tour 19 - 2001

Offline Skyman

• Copper Member
Snapshot 'Real Trouble' 8th Mar - Logs and AAR.
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2003, 12:26:28 PM »
heheh ice
i was to busy watching everything but my 6 at that point i think i was on vox to 1 of my sqd members shouting chk 6 inbound 190
when i hear a BANG BANG CRACK and im spiraling down wondering who had just had the easiest kill of the event
next time my friend il try and make it a tad more intresting :)

FLt Lt Skyman.
ExecOfficer
56 (fiter) Squadron The "Firebirds"-RAF.
2nd Tactical Airforce.
AH CM Team