Author Topic: this need said  (Read 1078 times)

Offline ChuBBs

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.81x.com/Chubbs/AcesHigh
this need said
« on: March 10, 2003, 08:14:01 PM »
its............well.......... ..... just look

Offline frank3

• Plutonium Member
this need said
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2003, 10:59:27 AM »
america is planning to attack France? why?

Offline icemaw

• Gold Member
this need said
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2003, 11:30:48 AM »
why not everyone else has
Army of Das Muppets     
Member DFC Furballers INC. If you cant piss with big dogs go run with the pack

Offline fffreeze220

• Silver Member
this need said
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2003, 11:57:32 AM »
Hell yea...
« Last Edit: March 11, 2003, 12:00:40 PM by fffreeze220 »
Freeze

Offline frank3

• Plutonium Member
this need said
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2003, 12:03:57 PM »
Originally posted by icemaw
why not? everyone else has

hehe, I think not smart to see France as the enemy only because it's against war untill a weapon-report of Blix, there's no proof there truly are biologic weapons of any kind.
I recently saw pics on the news of Iraq shredding them, ofcourse the covernment doesn't tell us everything.
I only know what the media tells us...

Offline Midnight

• Silver Member
      • http://www.brauncomustangs.org
this need said
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2003, 12:24:42 PM »
Originally posted by frank3
hehe, I think not smart to see France as the enemy only because it's against war untill a weapon-report of Blix, there's no proof there truly are biologic weapons of any kind.

Since 1441 passed in November, Iraqi officals (including Saddam himself) have stated without hesitation that they have absolutely no biological/chemical weapons.

As US pressure increased, Iraq has now been able to unearth at least 2 aerial bombs that contained a 'substance' that could be biological or chemical. <-- A military the size of Iraq's would not have just 2 of these weapons accidentally left. There are more of these weapons hidden somewhere.

Iraq has a UAV that was not reported in the 'declaration'. This UAV, recently discovered by the inspectors is capable of flying beyond the range allowed by the UN.

Iraq's Al Samood II missle is capable of flying beyond the range alloed by the UN.

The inspectors have recently found a bomb capable of carrying cluster munitions that are designed to hold biological or chemical weapons.

More inspections as they current;y are being performed is not the answer anymore.

Offline frank3

• Plutonium Member
this need said
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2003, 12:31:17 PM »
It could be well that the media tricks us?
but if that's profen I take my words back, but don't blaim France  

Offline vorticon

• Platinum Member
this need said
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2003, 01:08:47 PM »
and just what happened to every other invasion of france...it worked but thats as far as anyone ever got...beleive me france is cursed...

Offline BTAlpha

• Zinc Member
this need said
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2003, 01:14:30 PM »
So quickly have the spin doctors made us put the twin towers on the back burners...good job spin doctors.

Offline frank3

• Plutonium Member
this need said
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2003, 01:46:22 PM »
lol, well. I don't know much of France, but I agree, I don't trust the pm Shirak (spelled right?) very much actually.

Offline ChuBBs

• Nickel Member
this need said
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2003, 08:08:12 PM »
France..

France..... France has neither winter nor summer nor morals. Apart from these drawbacks it is a fine country. France has usually been governed by prostitutes." --Mark Twain

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton

"Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without your accordion." --Norman Schwartzkopf

"We can stand here like the French, or we can do something about it." --Marge Simpson

"As far as I'm concerned, war always means failure" --Jacques Chirac, President of France

"The only time France wants us to go to war is when the German Army is sitting in Paris sipping coffee." --Regis Philbin

"The French are a smallish, monkey-looking bunch and not dressed any better, on average, than the citizens of Baltimore. True, you can sit outside in Paris and drink little cups of coffee, but why this is more stylish than sitting inside and drinking large glasses of whiskey I don't know." --P.J O'Rourke (1989)

"You know, the French remind me a little bit of an aging actress of the 1940s who was still trying to dine out on her looks but doesn't have the face for it." --John McCain, U.S. Senator from Arizona

"You know why the French don't want to bomb Saddam Hussein? Because he hates America, he loves mistresses and wears a beret. He is French, people." --Conan O'Brien

"I don't know why people are surprised that France won't help us get Saddam out of Iraq. After all, France wouldn't help us get the Germans out of France!" --Jay Leno

"The last time the French asked for 'more proof' it came marching into Paris under a German flag." --David Letterman

How many Frenchmen does it take to change a light bulb? One, he holds the bulb and all of Europe revolves around him.

Offline Kweassa

• Platinum Member
this need said
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2003, 08:32:47 PM »
"Though shalt not kill" - Sixth Commandment

Looks like Brits are wavering, too, in face of internal public opinion - "Only 19% of British people agree on war against Iraq, without UN approval".

First Iraq, then France, then the North Koreans(which will probably get me drafted and sent to the frontlines to be killed), the Germans, and the British and Russians. Heck, put China on the list, too.

We'll call it "The Baghdad-Paris-PyongYang-Bonn-London-Moscow Axis of Worldy Evil guys". World domination is at hand! WTG America!

ps) Heck, I won't get to play AH for at least 10 years, since everything here will be destroyed and will need about three decades to be rebuilt, if a war ever breaks out against North Korea.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2003, 08:38:59 PM by Kweassa »

Offline Grissom

• Zinc Member
I like mine better....
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2003, 11:24:35 AM »
If North Korea keeps thumping its chest about war, China just might oblige them. :eek:

Offline Imp

• Copper Member
this need said
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2003, 06:23:21 PM »
Thats great another US citizen who hates the french.

Thats getting boring fast you know.

Bush doesnt know what democracy is. Democracy is freedom of choice free from pressure (like the US president telling you youre with us or youre against us).

Shroeder's majority is so small that he cant risk pissing off even one of is party's elected member.

France is a democracy just like the US or GB. They have the right to make theyre own decisions. Chirac doesnt want war like Bush does. I think they are deluded but I accept there position because there is nothing I can do about it.

I hate Bush just as much as you hate the french but you dont see making threads about it.

The US is building what they call the coalition of the willing by bribing or threatening other countries. That sounds like the coalition of the coerced or the blackmailed to me.

One of the reason europeans dont like Bush (apart from him not deserving is position of course) is because of is religeous beliefs.
Europeans remember that religion caused great suffering with the crusades and inquisition. So when Bush says he follows god and wants to go to war that sounds alot like a crusade. Bush's diplomatic approach to europe is just plain dumb.

So instead of insulting people try to take it like a man :D

Offline ChuBBs

• Nickel Member
this need said
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2003, 06:33:04 PM »
umm how to put this easyly    ummm  Screw u