Author Topic: America Admits Torture Deaths  (Read 3264 times)

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
America Admits Torture Deaths
« Reply #135 on: March 12, 2003, 09:54:53 AM »
No.

Straffo you tried to say that killing two POW is exactly 100% equal to the planned systematic years long effort to exterminate 6 million jews plus another 6 million other undesirables.

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #136 on: March 12, 2003, 10:13:18 AM »
ok ,so when you kill 2 POW you are just an abject pervert that's better ? (but is that really different on a individual level ?).

Offline blitz

• Silver Member
« Reply #137 on: March 12, 2003, 03:21:20 PM »
Originally posted by Toad
Uh, Grun.. he's a drive by. He isn't here to do anything but throw stones and run away.

I'm not bothering any more.

Absolutely wrong Toad!!

I'm throwing stones and go to bed :D

Regards Blitz

btw Gruen, what has more worth, the live of ya mother or the lives of a million people?

America is threatened by Iraq in no way, it's just plain ridiculous

Offline blitz

• Silver Member
« Reply #138 on: March 12, 2003, 03:24:55 PM »
Originally posted by Hangtime
there's a time and a place for everything.

even torture.

in fact, you may be a torturer.

i know i am. no question.

here's how i became a 'nazi' by straffo's definition.

my kid, at the time 13 was given drugs by my nephew, then 16. my kid overdosed.. and was in the hospital. it became important to determine just what those drugs were. it was also apparent my nephew was lying about giving my kid drugs. i grabbed the little toejam, tossed him into a wall, broke his nose and proceeded down the painfull path to doing the same to his arm. he told the truth post-haste. with the information i obtained, (it was PCP) the hospital was able to take the correct steps to care for my kid without further endangering her.

and yes, i'd do it again.

sorry dowding. i condone physical violence in pursuit timely information in circumstances where lives are at stake.. there IS a time and a place for torture.

What's all about Hang, ya was a relative, might would had done the same.

Regards Blitz

Offline blitz

• Silver Member
« Reply #139 on: March 12, 2003, 03:30:02 PM »
Originally posted by Hangtime
i disagree grun. his noise is akin to the pinheads at PETA. you won't see those gutless weenies accosting a motorcycle club.. but they have no problem spray painting a blondes fur coat on 5th avenue.

it's fashionable to protest.. everybody wants to be an activist for some PC cause.. like whales and endangered gitmo bay spotted terrorists. put somebody in front of them that's willing to demonstrate first person darwinisim and they all become cowards.

like toad said, he's got all the balls of a drive-by activist.

Sorry Hang, got a BMW 60/5  for 1 year and drove 100 000 kilometers with my be loved 75/6. To scarry now, VW- Van is fast enough :D

Regards Blitz

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #140 on: March 12, 2003, 03:30:09 PM »
Without a mother i wouldnt be here to ponder your question, but out of a million people on average there are 550,000 mothers or potential mothers. So after i was born i would have to decide if the dath of one person (my mother) would save the lives of a million people then Thats something to consider. However I know 100% i would let my mother live if those 1,000,000 were communist whack jobs like you.

Offline blitz

• Silver Member
« Reply #141 on: March 12, 2003, 03:43:30 PM »
Originally posted by GRUNHERZ
Yea Toad, I'm no longer sure its even worth it - but sometimes I cant help but to try.  The first time I came across this guy on the BBS he was praising Che Guevara and Castro as great leaders and now he proports to be against torture and human rights violations.  My best guess is he was a former (well thats questionable?) east german communist who was brainwashed to hate america at all costs no matter what.

Knowing how communist brainwashing starts out as i got the intial doses as a kid in grades 1-3 and preschool I cant help but try some more with him - but i do fear there is no hope. In fact I think you prolly cant reform them - they must decide to change and recognize the problem thmselves. Blitz seems not to fit that pattern of wanting to change..

The 'Che' and 'Fidel' are ok at some points, far away from thinkin Cubas government is great , though :D

Too smart to be a communist or one of these fanatic religous, so called patriotic,new nazi or whatever idiots :)

Was never in any party nor did i ever thought of any to be in.

Try hard to find my own way, sometimes right, sometimes wrong,
have great respect for the truth (if there's any )

Regards Blitz

ohh, btw1 jfyi  i was born and ever lived in W-Germany :)

btw2  I allways like to change a bit every day because live isn't static. You should try it Gruen, it's great :)

« Last Edit: March 12, 2003, 03:57:35 PM by blitz »

Offline blitz

• Silver Member
« Reply #142 on: March 12, 2003, 03:46:26 PM »
Without a mother i wouldnt be here to ponder your question, but out of a million people on average there are 550,000 mothers or potential mothers. So after i was born i would have to decide if the dath of one person (my mother) would save the lives of a million people then Thats something to consider. However I know 100% i would let my mother live if those 1,000,000 were communist whack jobs like you.

Ok Gruen, here we differ. I would never sell my mother, not even for the entire globe. Feel sorry for ya. :(

Regards Blitz

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #143 on: March 12, 2003, 03:51:58 PM »
What if your mother was just about to push a button that would detonate a nuclera bomb hidden in new york? And there is no way to stop except to shoot her dead.

BTW I'm assuming you don't want to destroy New York City and kill a few million innocent americans.

Offline blitz

• Silver Member
« Reply #144 on: March 12, 2003, 03:52:57 PM »

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #145 on: March 12, 2003, 03:54:37 PM »
So wahts your answer?

Offline blitz

• Silver Member
« Reply #146 on: March 12, 2003, 04:01:57 PM »
What if your mother was just about to push a button that would detonate a nuclera bomb hidden in new york? And there is no way to stop except to shoot her dead.

BTW I'm assuming you don't want to destroy New York City and kill a few million innocent americans.

My mommy won't do that, sorry, if ya mother would , better be outside blast radius :D

Regards Blitz

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #147 on: March 12, 2003, 04:53:56 PM »
Originally posted by blitz
have great respect for the truth (if there's any )

Now that is truly funny.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #148 on: March 12, 2003, 07:11:52 PM »
Again you are avoiding directly answering the question...

Offline blitz

• Silver Member
« Reply #149 on: March 13, 2003, 02:21:34 PM »
Originally posted by Toad
Now that is truly funny.

So laugh your prettythang off  :D

Regards Blitz